2. ca1eb

hypixel security ban

ip ban im pretty sure
  3. ca1eb

Beta

how do i get this beta gui?
  4. ca1eb

hi

no my blatant config uses 0 9 100 no ban. ( idk why its 9 but it works for me)
  5. ca1eb

i am banned on hypixel how to unban my self

you need to wait out your ban, unless you appeal. you can buy alts and use a vpn and carry on playing tho
  6. ca1eb

Legit settings for recording; 120-140ms, bedwars (vape v4)

yes if ur going blatant on hypixel bhopping and autoblocking 0% 0% works but i use 60% H and 100% on my main and dont get banned
  7. ca1eb

Legit settings for recording; 120-140ms, bedwars (vape v4)

ive been kb tested with 60% H 100% V multiple times, havent been banned once so anything higher should be safe!
  8. ca1eb

How to use VPN when injecting Vape

have ur vpn on and connected, then inject it. Normally asks me to log in again, and thats about it
  9. ca1eb

What is rearview and how do I use it?

yeah. if it doesnt appear click the white location thing, like a marker on a map,. yes i know that was a bad explaationn!
  10. ca1eb

✅ BEST SETTINGS TO USE IN HYPIXEL 2020 ✅[MegaWalls, Bedwars, Skywars, The Bridge, etc]

i use 60% velo for months no ban and multible kb tests,
  11. ca1eb

best settings for ranked skywars

773500fb-2a6a-4fa1-a56e-556916d3f8fd weird it says its public could u check again? <this code also its pretty blatant, (criticals only work with killaura) dont blame me for ban, ive been using 0% velo for a day no ban :) enjoy
  12. ca1eb

How to change your Hardware ID to get bac unbanned

idk get a hwid spoofer?
  13. ca1eb

best settings for ranked skywars

773500fb-2a6a-4fa1-a56e-556916d3f8fd, this is good settings, i got dia once with them :)) the velocity is kinda blatant, but ive been kb checked multiple times and no ban... 130ping
  14. ca1eb

new modules...

100%not novoline type xray is soo nice, and toesnt max targets 1, mean u only attack one guy at a atime?
  15. ca1eb

new modules...

not the same
  16. ca1eb

new modules...

Could we get a X-ray similar to novoline? Where you can see all the caves is the area. Also kill aura single mode? I don’t really like switch, idk if it’s difficult to make, but yeah, that’s all
  17. ca1eb

Ranked SkyWars Config please

keep sprint bypasses, i use that
  18. ca1eb

Trustworthy Alt Shops?

i wasnt security alerting i was changing ip after one was watchdog banned
  19. ca1eb

Trustworthy Alt Shops?

they are legit but 2/5 of the account were banned
  20. ca1eb

VAPE V4 IS OUT!!!!

yes