Search results

1. S

Mega Walls

So i am trying to get some good settings for mega walls that are legit. I have tried multiple settings and have got banned everytime and was asking for some help. If the settings include using autoclicker,reach,velocity, and aim assist but if not thats alright. Ty (also i am pretty sure hypixel...
  2. S

Vape V4 Versions

So i was thinkin right, imagine if vape could go for 1.7+ so like for 1.16.3 survival servers you can xray or if a server upgrades to a higher version then 1.7 and 1.8 but i was wondering if anyone here is a smart person and could maybe assist me on how to allow it to inject into default...
  3. S

No Fall

So before i use no fall i was wondering if it was patched on hypixel and if i was going to get insta banned or banned rlly fast?
  4. S

Fast break

How the hell does this cheat not have fast break already wth
  5. S

Hypixel Mega walls

So i play mega walls on hypixel and i need some legit settings that dont get me banned in 10 seconds and also i need a class that could be good while cheating thanks <3
  6. S

How do i download vape.

It keeps giving me a error saying my info is wrong and i cant find where to download vape v3 and also how to get vape v4?
  7. S

Cosmic Client

So i saw that u could inject vape v3 into cosmic client but u would need to edit the cosmic client a little i was wondering if anyone could assist me on how to do so bc i rlly like the cosmic menu and hate using forge
  8. S

Vape v3

Ok so i still think their is a way to inject vape v3 into lunar client or such without needing vape lite i just cant think of how i wonder if changing it to a dll and trying to inject it into lunar it might work idk but i feel like u shouldnt need to buy vape lite to be able to use it on lunar...
  9. S

Cps

So i see in tons of people videos that use vape autoclicker it like works for keystrokes cps mod so it shows as you clicking but you arnt, how would i get that to work like on badlion client or lunar client, or forge or anything that as cps mod ? With vape v3
  10. S

Blatant Settings

So i bought vape less than 1 hour ago everytime i go to Blatant settings in minecraft and try to make Anti fall or fly active it says you need to have Blatant mode but where do i even enable it at than?