Search results

1. T

[REQUEST] Setting for Invadedlands

hi guys, I would love some settings for invaded regarding ac, aimassist and reach. Invaded uses an older version of AGc. Can someone help me out?
  2. T

Profiles wont save

Hey, so i recently bought vape, but everytime after i make a profile and save it and close the game and restart mc and after that the program of vape it doesnt save these profiles. Can somone tell me what im doing wrong?
  3. T

Vape v4 injecting into blc

How fo you injetc vape v4 into blc? Is this even possible
  4. T

Vape v4 vs AGC

Hey guys, What are settings on vape v4 that can bypass mmc im only looking for settings who dont trigger logs. With this being said modules i wnat settings for are reach(if possible) aim assist, and autoclicker
  5. T

Autoclicker settings for mmc REQUEST

Any1 has undetactable settings for mmc?
  6. T

Vape v3 vs Vape lite help me out

So I want to buy vape, as some of you know vape lite is currently on "sale" for life time. I know that vape lite has a external client and a ac, and less detctable in a ss. But what is the exact difference between Vape lite and vape v3. Is the one more undetectable ingame?
  7. T

New season on mmc

Since there is coming out a new season on mmc does this mean the anticheat will be updated too??
  8. T

Old version Antigamingchair

So as some of you might know mmc owns invadedlands anitcheat. Mmc gives invaded not the newest version but one version prior. So what are good setting for mmc in general with this i eamn undetecteble settings. Please help me out alot of love for the person who helps me(no homo)
  9. T

Can someone tell me the difference between vape v3 and vape lite??

I just can't figure out which one to buy and why i should buy that one Thanks alreadyy!
  10. T

Pvp settings InvadedLands

Hey guys, If im right mmc owns the anti cheat of invaded. So that means it is the "antigamerchair" ac Any good settings, where the chances of getting banned are non existing? Thanks already