Search results

1. Y

Hypixel Pit

im looking for KA settings to use in mid or whatnot, getting banned isnt a problem, just enough to last a couple months ig, 50-80 ping
  2. Y

Pit Toggle Ka

Title, would like ka settings that I could toggle that wouldn't get me banned. 60-80ms
  3. Y

Best LEGIT Settings (Main AC) For Hypixel [REQUEST]

Looking for settings for Hypixel which I'll use on my Main Account,Mainly on Hypixel Pit, MS:40-90. Thanks.
  4. Y

Reach,Velocity,AimAssist,AutoClicker settings For Hypixel

Server:Hypixel Ping/MS:30-60 Looking for the most BLATANT settings as you can without bannable/highly detectable by watchdog,doesn't matter if detectable by staff. Thanks.
  5. Y

Blatant Settings,Killaura etc.

My current settings seem to get me banned easily,if anyone can provide me with all the blatant essentials,That'll be great!
  6. Y

What would be the best blatant hypixel settings. Not including Killaura or those settings. just reac

Please Just Reach, Velocity, Hitboxes, AimAssist,And maybe Killaura If I can use it in Hypixel Pit.Thanks!
  7. Y

Vape V3/Vape Lite Settings for Hypixel, Reach Autoclicker Aim Assist and Hitboxes

I am mostly going to be using these in the pit, and would really like to compare and contrast the two client's settings' that you give me. Thanks! My ping is 50-90 or 50-100.
  8. Y

MMC Reach settings (Yes I know this server has like the best AC)

(Title) Obviously has to be legit, you can't make it blatant
  9. Y

Hypixel Killaura,Fly Autoclicker Reach Chest Stealer Hitboxes and Aim assist

(Title) Please and Thank you, basically for the Reach Autoclicker, hitboxes and aim assist I would want legit-semi blatant settings as I would use it a lot, and the rest can just be normal settings you could use for a while without ban, Thanks