Search results

1. W4TCHDOGIES

Soundclicker for V3

This has been suggested so many times throughout multiple years. I think many many many players would love this addition to vape V3. I remember an older moderator saying that a sound clicker is too blatant in recording but I think it is completely up to you to record your own clicks and open it...
  2. W4TCHDOGIES

Parkour Jump

I think this would be a good thing to add because it will allow players to jump right at the edge of a block. This would be very useful for parkour related things.
  3. W4TCHDOGIES

Visual External Overlay

Would be a cool feature to add to V3. Would help ALOT during recording/streaming. Maybe add an option to make the entire GUI turn into an overlay and maybe some of the visual hacks such as search, nametags, box esp etc.
  4. W4TCHDOGIES

Bring back AutoMLG

If I remember correctly, there was a AutoMLG in vape V2. It would be pretty cool if it was brought back in V3. Maybe think about it?? Please.
  5. W4TCHDOGIES

Reset Vape V2?

It's been a while since I used vape V2 and was wondering how to delete profiles or if there was a way to reset the entire client. (The reason I'm doing this is because it won't let me move the slider on any modules which is annoying and I'm hoping resetting everything might fix it)
  6. W4TCHDOGIES

Vape V2 - Slider bars not working?

Hey I havent played minecraft in a while but when I recently tried to inject vape v2 and tried adjusting my settings, the slider on any setting goes to zero as soon as I click on it. Very weird thing I encountered but because of this I couldnt adjust any settings at all. Are there any fixes to...
  7. W4TCHDOGIES

Older Verisons of Vape

So I tried launching older versions of vape, but it keeps giving me the same error "Error 3" and "allocate memory" or something I want to cheat on HYPIXEL with old version of vape. (so it has to be 1.8) Anyone know a fix? @Manthe
  8. W4TCHDOGIES

"Jitter" Function for autoclicker

Hi, I would LOVE see this "Jitter" function added for autoclikcer (Both LEFT and RIGHT) Vape V2 had this, so please add this in V3? pls? Also, V2 didnt have this but, I would be cool to CUSTOMIZE the jitter. (Kinda like indigo, because I use THAT autoclikcer BECAUSE of the jitter for videos...
  9. W4TCHDOGIES

Vape V2 doesn't load at times...

This is starting to get more frequent where Vape doesn't load. This morning Vape couldn't load at all (still can't) Something like this happened a few days ago where vape couldn't load, and then a few hours later, it could load! I love this client but why do the servers have to shut down so...
  10. W4TCHDOGIES

Strafe V2

Sorry for being a noob, but, what does strafe actually do in Vape V2?
  11. W4TCHDOGIES

Auto Sneak

I think this would be a pretty convenient thing to add. You can bind this to a key. When you press it, it shifts for you. And press it again to unshift. There are times where you need to shift in games for a long time and I think this would really be a good thing to add. Please?
  12. W4TCHDOGIES

Hypixel Anti-Bot

This module is supposed to get rid of the bot right? Well, it doesn't work for me. Any ideas?
  13. W4TCHDOGIES

TriggerBot

Would trigger bot get you banned on hypixel. If not, what settings would you recommend?
  14. W4TCHDOGIES

Fastplace "Only Blocks" Checkbox

Please I am literally begging for there to be an option for fast place to only work with blocks. From what I've heard, this exists in 1.7 but doesn't in 1.8? Pls add (in vape V2)
  15. W4TCHDOGIES

Next VapeV2 Update?

Not to be rude or impatient but, just wanted to ask if anyone knew when the next update will be? Here are two features that I would like added: -Make an option for fast place where it only places blocks. -Autoclicker sounds (This is probably the best thing that could happen to vape in my...