Search results

1. M

Vape account locked.

I have some suspicions of what it could have been but I dont know. I really hope they help me out on this I haven't gotten a reply in 5 days. and yes after the first two days I sent another, and then two days later I sent another, and so on.
  2. M

Vape account locked.

I did. Do you really think they will reply? I dont want to lose my account this way forever. I cant afford another account I have to save up for collage.
  3. M

Vape account locked.

So recently my account has been locked twice. The first time it got unlocked after I contacted support. But when it got locked again literally the same day I contacted support and still haven't gotten an answer back after 48 hours. I sent another email, but I dont know if they will unlock my...
  4. M

After first alt was banned, all alts after that were banned for security alert

So I got vape plus a couple of alts, and started hacking. After my first alt was banned however, The other alts were all banned for security alert. All I found the security alert thing was something about ips. Nothing really worked, and all my accounts are still getting security banned EXCEPT...