Search results

1. worldwidee

Silent Aura + Fakelag

How is silent aura different to kill aura and is it detected on hypixel with the correct settings? And from what I understand fakelag changes your position for the enemy. I am on 260 ping so would I have any benefit from fake lag? Thanks
  2. worldwidee

Backtrack + Fastplace

Few questions about these settings on hypixel. Backtrack is a new feature I’m not familiar with but I understand it is used to hit enemies in their former positions to compensate for lag or something? Is it safe on hypixel and how many ticks do I use? I play on 250ms Secondly is fastplace...
  3. worldwidee

[HYPIXEL] 240ms REACH + VELO QUESTION

240ms, I want to use 3.1-3.35 reach, 100 chance advanced disabled in water, vertical check, only while sprinting. Is 80 h 100 v 100 c velo safe aswell? Is this safe from staff and watchdog ban? Thanks
  4. worldwidee

Injecting into PVP Clients

I used feather client the other day and it was super smooth and my load times were really fast, but then I realised vape is unable to inject. Are there any other PVP clients that you can add custom mods to and inject vape? If not, is there any way to make your forge smoother and lobby load times...
  5. worldwidee

Macros

How do I add a macro to say something in chat? I’ve got commands but how do I add a chat one
  6. worldwidee

VPN Security Ban Concerns

Hypixel - So I got banned on an account using my IP address. I bought a vpn and another account and have been using different IPs on this account. I'm pretty sure that its causing me lag, so can I use this new account with my regular IP or will it cause a security ban? I've had this new...
  7. worldwidee

Aim Assist!

I know aim assist is completely safe from watchdog, but is it obvious to staff if you have 10v 10h aim assist?
  8. worldwidee

Is this a reliable site for purchasing alts?

https://minecraftalt.com/
  9. worldwidee

Autoclicker - Automatic Blockhit

Is the automatic blockhit feature on autoclicker safe or is it like auto locking? Wasn’t sure cause friend said I looked sus
  10. worldwidee

Hypixel Reach - Staff Bans

What is the highest reach setting I can use without getting staff banned? Using 3.1-3.5 atm, 280-300ping
  11. worldwidee

Hypixel - Do staff bans IP ban?

I was staff banned on an alt that I had been using for a few weeks, if I switch to a new account will I be up banned? Ban occurred last night. Also anyone know some good sites to get MFA accounts?
  12. worldwidee

KEEPSPRINT FLAG HYPIXEL

Another player on hypixel told me I was flagging for keepsprint yesterday. I assumed he was wrong because I thought it didn't flag on hypixel? Please confirm.
  13. worldwidee

strange hypixel bans

I didn’t really know where to ask this but I keep getting banned on hypixel with different accounts as soon as I log into the server even with a different IP (PIA). It can’t be a VPN or IP ban because they are staff cheating bans not security bans. Is there a setting in my vpn causing this or...
  14. worldwidee

Hypixel Settings

What are the highest reach and aim assist settings that bypass watchdog?
  15. worldwidee

V4 KA Settings - Hypixel

So I used these settings at the start of the year and had no issues with watchdog bans, but are they still undetec ted? And I know they will get you staffbanned but not concerned about that. Blatant Mode- Switch Switch Delay - 50 Attacks per Second 14.1 - 14.8 Swing Range - 5 Attack Range -...
  16. worldwidee

speedmine

if anyone can send me a speedmine forge mod highly appreciated i deleted mine
  17. worldwidee

Kill Aura Settings Hypixel

kill aura doesn’t work for me what settings to use on hypixel
  18. worldwidee

speedmine

is there a speedmine feature in vape that i havent seen cause i dont think there is so will that feature ever be added??
  19. worldwidee

accounts

where can i find accounts? i got banned on hypixel cause i bullied a moderator it wasnt even for cheating so if anyone has an alt or if someone knows a way to get premium accounts please reply
  20. worldwidee

KEEPSPRINT ON HYPIXEL

Is keepsprint detectable on hypixel? I really wanna use it.