Search results

1. Scоtt

InvisESP

Add an ESP mode that only appears when people go invisible, so you don't need to run around with esp or nametags on 24/7
  2. Scоtt

Killaura target

Does the 'target mode: health' inside of killaura go for the one with the most health or least?
  3. Scоtt

Search

still nothing
  4. Scоtt

Search

tried that out too, still doesnt seem to work
  5. Scоtt

Search

Is anyone able to see skulls with the search module? I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I type in
  6. Scоtt

Antishuffle

An antishuffle to prevent the chat and tab from obfuscating
  7. Scоtt

I got staff banned using these settings

i've been using 4.0 block reach with noslow toggling autoblock in sw for 2 months now no bans lmao 3.4 should be good to go
  8. Scоtt

Search

Does anyone know why search doesnt work on hypixel anymore?
  9. Scоtt

remove vertical velocity for both v4 and lite or put it in blatant mode

it used to get you instantly banned by watchdog, but some months ago it began to bypass again
  10. Scоtt

macro?

Does anyone know why creating macros doesnt work rn? I set a command to be on the keybind H, i press it, nothing happens. Have tried with multiple commands and general words, and yes they are spelled correctly.
  11. Scоtt

New sync?

thanks, managed to find it, apparently i just need glasses
  12. Scоtt

New sync?

Just forget it, figured it out.
  13. Scоtt

New sync?

Where exactly is the new sync button? cant seem to find it with this new gui
  14. Scоtt

Invwalk?

no its not under the hidden modules, thats what is confusing me
  15. Scоtt

can a hacker carry me please in bw?

fr, its not like getting boosted by a cheater is less bannable than cheating lol
  16. Scоtt

Invwalk?

Does anyone know why vape v4 on 1.12.2 doesnt have invwalk as a module?
  17. Scоtt

Trajectories

An option to only have the trajectories show on certain projectiles. An example would be you have it to show the line with snowballs and pearls, and have it not do it with a bow.
  18. Scоtt

Autohotbar

An option to have any type of projectile in a specific hotbar instead of just snowball egg or rod. So if you run out it will just pick another projectile.
  19. Scоtt

xray

Why exactly does my game freeze for like 10 sec whenever i have to toggle it on? Xray kinda pointless when you freeze for 10 sec at a time and it makes your game crash either while it does it, or it makes your game crash next time the server tps you.
  20. Scоtt

health predictions

Nvm i found out.