Search results

1. processos

I'm not allowed to play chess on chess.com anymore

I was playing daily games and waiting minutes or even hours to move, how did that happen
  2. processos

Quake aimbot

useful for paintball as well, also make some module for turbo kart racers, like autoplay Any updates James??
  3. processos

Ban request

@Zeus please ban @Manthe his software made my windows 10 x64 build 1908 blue screen
  4. processos

Button

mark read button in the forums home page, it marks all the threads from all the sections read
  5. processos

Girls

Send nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend nudesSend...
  6. processos

Time machine

accessing the future in the past
  7. processos

Problem Vape !

You're probably using an old version, or your anti virus is causing this.
  8. processos

How do I legit hack on chess.com

I want to hack without getting 99-100% accuracy, so I don't flag the anti-cheat, nor it is obvious that I'm hacking for the staff
  9. processos

Rod Velocity

Add a limit to items option for velocity or something like that, so when someone attacks you with an item you selected, it won't effect you
  10. processos

Best VPN to bypass any VPN blocker

IPVanish did not work.
  11. processos

Hypixel Skyblock

Does Hypixel Skyblock has a replay system? I afk farmed pigs in my private island for straight ~16 hours with killaura, will I be safe if nobody reports me?
  12. processos

Hypixel 4.2 reach

Why not 6, they will not always be blocked, if hypixel could block reach like this they (hypixel admins and developers) would just block/ban hits over 3 Or do your hits get blocked until the match end if you constantly hit from 6 blocks?
  13. processos

Visuals modules

General Add a toggle option between the current color sliders and RGB or HSV number/text input Support alpha channel Arrows It currently looks ugly to be honest, take a look on some CS:GO cheats arrows, their arrows looks much better (e.g. Onetap v3, gamesense, Aimware v5) Add a nametag...
  14. processos

Vape Lite Internal GUI

Is it based on ImGui? Or if it is not java but c++ is that literally ImGui?
  15. processos

Disadvantage Misplace

Is it safe to use it in 6.0? I mean, will I hit the enemy if I try? I want to test it to fake evidence on servers that don't have a replay system
  16. processos

Modules

AirSafe Description: Doesn't let you fall to the void Reason: Useful for bhopping on bridges Nuker/BreakAura Description: Breaks selected blocks around you Reason: Very useful in bedwars games, maybe eggwars, you could just break them without caring about the protection Real Angles...
  17. processos

[Release] Vape v4 Minemen Club

You can also use BeanerNet 80ms to delay your knockback, Refill, ThrowDebuff and Throwpot but I prefer do these manually.
  18. processos

Modified NCP detecting KillAura and banning me

What's wrong with my KillAura Settings? For duels. Edit: It's not the KillAura aimlock, I suspect the APS is too high as I get banned using random internal AutoClickers, but Vape's autoclicker 17-20 with no Minecraft CPS Cap is not detected. I only get banned if I have speed effect.
  19. processos

What's that mod?

It shows your player model in the screen. https://prnt.sc/tvdqbs Edit: found it, character on gui mod.