Search results

1. mysticah

Ghost client tier list.

2. mysticah

How to get vape v4

Vape v4 is kinda hidden. But I will show you how to get it. First, you have to go to the vape website then go to your account. Scroll all the way down till you find the vape v3 download. Next, you want to press download. You will see all the normal things like vape lite and vape v3. You wanna...
  3. mysticah

New website look

I like the new website it looks amazing. This may be a hint to vape v4 or manthe just wanted a new website look.
  4. mysticah

1000 views on a post about vape v4

Wow, my thread got 1000 views from vape v4. Get this one to 2000 ;) Also give me reward.
  5. mysticah

Vape v1

If we have access to vape v3 vape v2 and later on vape v4 where is vape v1. Petition to have vape v1 in the download section. I know it was a jar file but still.
  6. mysticah

Vape v4?

There has been some people that have access to vape v4 and I noticed some of them using blatant modules will these modules bypass?
  7. mysticah

Garbage Servers

I need servers to cheat on that I won't get banned on if anybody has a server that you can bypass with 6 blocks let me know.
  8. mysticah

Ranked skywars

I need ranked skywars settings that bypass.
  9. mysticah

Image uploaders

I'm trying to find a new image uploader because vgy.me the normal source I use. Closed because of coronavirus. And I need to upload a gif.
  10. mysticah

FaithFulMC

Okay so basically Faithful anticheat has become worse. First you where able to 6 block and thats it. Now a couple months later you can fly across the map I have been playing faithful for like 50 minutes with these settings still not banned.
  11. mysticah

Vape jar file

I saw on really old vape videos that people had like a jar file for it. Will this ever come back?
  12. mysticah

Vermillion

Okay so basically there is this one dude named “IhaxYou” who is spamming a bunch of malware all over the site it’s about some free gift card generator if you have more then 2 brain cells unlike my cousin you will know this is a virus. I think what it does is steals like all your account info for...
  13. mysticah

How do you get Beaner Net in Vape V3?

I noticed in one of blasty minemens video's he had a ''beaner net'' in the blatant section. I tried looking for it but could not find a single thing on it. Does anybody know how to get it?
  14. mysticah

Trash Vape using servers

Does anybody know any trash mc servers I can cheat on???