Search results

1. mysticah

account locked

1.) Did you share your account? 2.) Did you reset your password a lot? 3.) Did you chargeback? 4.) Try resetting your password.
  2. mysticah

Ghost client tier list.

3. mysticah

i have been contacting support for a long time to unlock my account but no one replys

Okay, you charged back on vape on accident? First of all, even if this was an accident Vape staff do not tolerate this and even if it was a mistake you will not be able to get your account back. Because there is no way to prove it was an accident.
  4. mysticah

MMC autoclicker Settings ?

11-13 for vape lite. Or 13-15.
  5. mysticah

Admin Needed?

Not needed. But it might ask you for perms.
  6. mysticah

How to bypass hypixel ban

Use a VPN, some recommended VPNs for hypixel are vypr VPN and PIA.
  7. mysticah

Vape traces

Shift delete the v4 executable and then restart your pc. Edit : It will delete most traces/strings of it that ss tools can detect.
  8. mysticah

My vape4 prompts various time out

Next time you wanna use a vpn I recommend injecting first then turning on the vpn.
  9. mysticah

Sigma

You know this forum is about vape v4 and vape lite right? This isn't for a btc miner.
  10. mysticah

expose vape egirl

I bough her vape lite perm to show him I have money. Wait fuck.
  11. mysticah

Vape v4 on lunar client

No, Vape v4 does not work on lunar client. We were lucky to get it to work on blc. But vape lite doesn't work on lunar client either. Also manthe clicker works on lunar client so use that if you wanted to cheat.
  12. mysticah

Indigo client

Use entropy it is internal and bypasses ss.
  13. mysticah

v1

You can no longer get the old vape. You used to be able to get it but the website to get it is down.
  14. mysticah

No Minecraft found - Vape lite

Vape lite doesn't work on lunar client. If manthe wanted it to work on lunar client he would make it work on lunar client. He just doesn't want to for some reason not sure why. But you can use manthe clicker on lunar client. It won't bypass ac on but it works at least.
  15. mysticah

expose vape egirl

Shiiiiiiiit I will buy her vape lite. Edit : He is my egirl. Wait.
  16. mysticah

Does Koid bypass on Hypixel with Lunar Client?

Loool that shit is cracked don't use it.
  17. mysticah

any good practice pvp to hack on?

You can cheat on velt with 3.4 and bypass Arcane same thing. Pvptemple you can cheat with 3.5 or 3.6