Search results

1. D

Vape Lite on Lunar; A guide.

It's fine I tried experimental mode and it works, not sure if that was the problem but it's working now. Thanks for the help
  2. D

Vape Lite on Lunar; A guide.

Any help? It doesn't seem to work for me, does it have to be on experimental mode?
  3. D

Vape lite on lunar aimassist

Any help on injecting vape into lunar it doesn't seem to work for me.
  4. D

Manthe clicker you dont have the access ...

You need vape lite to use manthe clicker.
  5. D

Does Vape Lite work on Lunar?

I cant even inject it so idk
  6. D

Does Vape Lite work on Lunar?

For some reason it doesn't work for me any help?
  7. D

Badlion Client

Yeah I did and still didn't work.
  8. D

Badlion Client

I'll dm you my method, it isn't perfect but it works I guess.
  9. D

Badlion Client

I tried that but it didn't work, I have another way which makes it work so I guess it's good.
  10. D

Badlion Client

Badlion have updated BAC which prevents vape lite from working. From what I've heard going into settings and launching with debug mode makes it work.
  11. D

Vape Lite Issue

Oh I just wanted to know whether the problems with badlion client would be fixed.
  12. D

Vape Lite Issue

Ok let me know what he says.
  13. D

Vape Lite Issue

Do you know whether manthe is going to fix the issues with vape lite not working on badlion?
  14. D

Vape lite

It works on badlion? That's weird, I spent about an hour trying to make it work for badlion and failed even trying the methods in other posts so I've just been using forge for now since it works fine.
  15. D

Vape lite

But does it inject? If so I'll probably switch to lunar until it works on badlion again.
  16. D

Vape lite

Is there any way to use vape lite on badlion? I tried launching in debug mode however that didn't work. If not does it work on lunar, I saw a post saying on the bug report thread about right click autoclicker not working so I assume it does but just want to make sure.
  17. D

BLC Update

Was this vape lite or v4?
  18. D

BLC Update

Does this work with vape lite? I've been trying to do it but it doesn't seem to work for me.
  19. D

Lunar client ac on bypass

Ok but did I ask?
  20. D

Lunar client ac on bypass

No one asked