Search results

1. F

Recording settings

as titles says, need legit recording settings for Minemen/Lunar. Thanks
  2. F

Lunar autoclicker

Any good, undetectable and trustworthy autoclicker that bypasses lunar client? Preferably free or whatever. I know I won’t get a good one for free, but I’ll give it a try. Thanks
  3. F

Scaffold

Just wanted to ask whether scaffold (legit not blatant) is detectable on hypixel. If not what settings should I use?
  4. F

Minemen Club (Settings request)

As titles says, just need settings for mmc that will not get me banned by staff or by ban waves. I am using Vape v4 and ping is 24-30 on the eu IP. Thanks
  5. F

BLC

I've seen loads of posts here asking whether vape v4 works on BLC but haven't really seen how you would inject it into Minecraft when using BLC. I have never used BLC but was thinking of doing so and don't want anything to go wrong. Would you just inject it normally? as you would do in a...
  6. F

Nametags

Is there any setting in vape, or any other mod in general that lets you see the players whose names are blurred, for example in Hypixel before you start a game the other player's name is blurred until you actually start the game. Is there any way to see the name before the game is started. Thanks
  7. F

Name tags

Is there any mod for forge, or in vape or any other mod in general to see the players whose names are blurred, for example in Hypixel before you start a game the other player's name is blurred until you actually start the game. Is there any way to see the name before the game is started. Thanks
  8. F

Hypixel

Hi Just wanted to know what are the best hypixel legit settings I could use. I normally play classic duels. Thanks