Search results

1. nog

vape lite on lunar client

I heard it was compatible a couple ofnths ago but does it still work now. and if it does are there a lot of bugs?
  2. nog

TEST

I was doing some testing and I found out that Vape v4 can partially inject into luna r1..9 and Cheatbreaker 1.8.9. I wasn't sure if it wouldn't inject because of my pc or something but I want the people who read this thread to try it out if possible. Step 1: get winexp...
  3. nog

Timer settings hypixel

title
  4. nog

minemen.club autoclicker bypass

how do staff know if you are auto clicking on the server? is it randomization chacks or is it by csp? and if there are ways to bypass the auto clicker checks what are they?
  5. nog

is reach bannable on hypixel

if I use 6 block reach will I get watchdog banned
  6. nog

unban on lunar client

do you guys know how to get unbanned on lunar client. i reset my PC but I'm still banned. help please.
  7. nog

is there a way to bypass hypixel xray prevention in uhc

^^
  8. nog

Vape 4 Ranked skywars

im looking for something that will get me to diamond. not too sure what to use because i use 3.85-4.1 but i get a lot of ghost hits.
  9. nog

RodAimbot for Vape v4

its would work the same as the one in v3
  10. nog

how do you get unblacklisted on minemen.club

^^
  11. nog

pvp.land settings (80-100ms)

I've been playing on that server for some time using aim-assist, auto-clicker, and reach, aim is pretty low and for auto-clicker i click between 13-19. reach i have 3.04 to 3.08. im wondering if i can turn up my settings without getting banned. i just want to to look like im good at the game...
  12. nog

pvp.land settings (80-100ms)

title says it all
  13. nog

mmc bypass settings

im looking for mmc bypass settings for vape 3.
  14. nog

need bedwars settings

im looking for some settings that will make me look sus but not blatant
  15. nog

Vape Versions

is it possible to make vape v3 compatible with the versions from vape lite?