Search results

1. Danxd

Freecam Suggestions

most anticheats already block interacting with items/blocks through walls and outside of your pov
  2. Danxd

Item priority in cheststealer

Giving the option to priorities certain items in cheststealer would help in skywars, where everyone is trying to grab pearls and healing as fast as possible, and in sg, where getting a sword first gives an advantage
  3. Danxd

Does anyone have a hd vape logo?

I'm looking for this vape logo, but of higher quality, preferably with a transparent background.
  4. Danxd

Account locked - No response

I dm'd you the email I've been using, I was confident that was the one connected to my account?
  5. Danxd

Account locked - No response

My vape account has been locked for the past month or so, I've contacted support twice, leaving 3 weeks between each request, and have had no response, even though they state they respond within 48 hours. What should I do?
  6. Danxd

Mineplex Anti-Bot

lol
  7. Danxd

Timer settings for recording.

How low should I set my timer for it be virtually impossible to notice in recordings, I record hypixel ranked skywars, badlion and minemanclub, the latter 2 have decent anticheats so I would assume I would have to use pretty low settings, but what can I get away w/ in recordings?
  8. Danxd

New Parkour module

That would be impossible to code.
  9. Danxd

Click sounds?

With my 40 odd messages, I could care less about a rank, It was on my "timeline" and I instantly assumed it was a new thread.
  10. Danxd

LOL IM SO FUCKED

I can see why you'd be pissed losing that much money, but your really not helping anything by getting overly pissed off at people
  11. Danxd

1.8.9 pvp mods

Most mods should work fine.
  12. Danxd

Click sounds?

Imo it would be worth it if you could import your own recorded click sounds.
  13. Danxd

Vape v2 Cheatbreaker compatibility

my god LOL
  14. Danxd

ADD SoundClicker on Vape Lite

Imo it would only be a worth it if there was a range sound options, or you could import your own.
  15. Danxd

i fucked up and used the wrong profile

Maybe if you linked the stream we'd be able to tell if you looked like you were cheating
  16. Danxd

If ure account is locked Any Chance to get Unlocked? MSG BACK ASAP

My bad, didn't check the last response date
  17. Danxd

If ure account is locked Any Chance to get Unlocked? MSG BACK ASAP

and your not stupid for giving him it, and threatening to leak his irl pic and dox if he doesn't stop logging into it?
  18. Danxd

ranked sw

Please tell me you realise he was joking If you don't want to get banned, use these settings - Reach - 3.0-3.2 Hitboxes - 0.05 Velocity - 91% 95% 96% AimAssist - Preferance
  19. Danxd

Beaner clicker or Grape Clicker @Yincrad

For some reason that invite has expired as well, can you try one more time lol? https://prnt.sc/gnq3i0
  20. Danxd

Beaner clicker or Grape Clicker @Yincrad

Yo, I got really pissed @ all the retards in the grape clicker discord, I left, and recently my antivirus decided to delete grape clicker. I've got no way of getting back into the discord as all the links I've found have expired, and I doubt I would even have access to the releases channel in...