Search results

1. R

Inv autoclick in chest inventory

Im using vape v4. I think you can autoclick from the inventory into the chest but not from the chest into the inventory.
  2. R

Inv autoclick in chest inventory

Very straight forward. It makes sense that inventory auto click would also work in chests. Should be very easy to implement and would help a lot.
  3. R

How do you limit so only selected modules show up?

I would like to filter my modules so I don't have to search for which module to use every time I play. I've seen it before when I used public profiles but when I make my own, I don't see the option to do so.
  4. R

Bhop settings Hypixel

People have been telling me they use v4 to hop and it's pretty good. Which speed setting should I use? and anything else I should know about it?
  5. R

Banned for these settings... (40ms)

Somehow, despite all the talk about how you can use any settings, I got banned by watchdog. These were my settings: antibot hypixel autoclicker 12.9-15.4 aim assist 180 angle 5 speed 3 distance reach (not on when banned) 3.14-3.43 hvel 91.1% wtap 3.5 range 90-120 hitboxes 0.1 scaffold legit...
  6. R

How to inject vape v4 into Lunar Client.

what do you mean by leaked?
  7. R

Fastmine mod?

first, im not suggesting they add fastmine. Second, they literally have "blatant" modules..
  8. R

Semi-blatant kill aura settings (50 ms)

Looking for some not too blatant kill aura settings that wont get many call-outs and definitely no watchdog bans.
  9. R

VAPE V4 IS OUT!!!!

How to get it
  10. R

Fastmine mod?

Renegade legend
  11. R

Fastmine mod?

Obviously vape doesn't have fast mine so I was wondering if you guys know any mods that can fastmine on servers like hypixel.
  12. R

Best free client for hypixel?

I currently don't have enough money to buy mvp+ not to mention vape for 30$. What's a good ghost client to use on hypixel for the purpose of never getting banned?