Search results

1. Gorsh

Can't see how much time in my subscription is left

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing. I use really minimal settings so I thought Lite would be better, but I will be switching to v3 now.
  2. Gorsh

Can't see how much time in my subscription is left

When I log into vape.gg/my-account I'm no longer able to see how much time I've got left in my subscription, and I'm also unable to log into the client. When the time of subscription disappears, does it mean it's expired? Just wanna make sure before I go and renew again. Thanks :) edit: also...
  3. Gorsh

24/70 on VirusTotal

Thank you :) I think it is probably just my PC then since no other of my files seem malicious.
  4. Gorsh

24/70 on VirusTotal

Yeah I know it's detected as a virus, I just don't know if a score of 24/70 is normal. From a message by an admin earlier, it's only supposed to hit 3/67 but I don't know which version of Vape that's supposed to be
  5. Gorsh

24/70 on VirusTotal

Hi, As stated above, my copy of Vape Lite got a score of 24/70 on VirusTotal (https://gyazo.com/257a9cc29013509ba97bea4259507230). I read a thread asking if Vape was a virus on another post, and I think an Administrator said it's only supposed to hit like 3/67 and that it's normal for it to do...
  6. Gorsh

What are some known mods that interfere with the Search function (Vape Lite)?

Hi guys. I'm looking to know some of the known popular mods that interfere with the search function/other functions on Vape Lite so I can stray away from them. I only know that LabyMod interferes with the nametags (I think). What are some others? Thanks. :)
  7. Gorsh

Settings for Hypixel 40-60ms (never over 70)

Thanks for the help ExcuseMe, super helpful stuff :) And Memerlegend2111, that's what I thought too since the way I fought with those settings (reach @ 3.3-3.4) was pretty comparable to how I can fight without cheats. I don't have hitboxes since I'm using Vape Lite I don't know how to ping...
  8. Gorsh

I think I'm gonna keep everything as is but turn down the reach as you suggested. Thanks dude :) Also, what's the correlation between your settings -> ping? Is it like, if you have higher ping you can get away with a bit more blatant settings cos you're laggier?
  9. Gorsh

she looked in my chest 'n she looked at a hundred diamonds.

she looked in my chest 'n she looked at a hundred diamonds.
  10. Gorsh

Hi, I'm looking for some super safe settings for Vape Lite. Like super super safe settings. As the title says, I get around 40-60ms but it's usually more of 40-50ish range. Never over 70ms. Currently, I'm using these settings, but I still get called out/hackusated quite a bit. I don't know if...