Search results

1. yaboipat

Killaura Triggerbot settings

Title says it all, looking for settings for hypixel.
  2. yaboipat

Astolfo Invite

I have an astolfo invite to give away, dm me on discord NIHILIST.#6074 if you are serious about buying astolfo and have the money.
  3. yaboipat

How does the Murder Mystery module work?

Yeah so i'm wondering what servers/modes it are for and what its usage is
  4. yaboipat

Best legit cheat for pvp servers?

I have been trying to find a cheat that has good autopearl, auto gap, and good aim assist and reach ofc. any recommended?
  5. yaboipat

best private client?

the title says it all, for closeting
  6. yaboipat

Exhibition or vapev3 for hypixel

the title says it all, I want your guys' opinions.
  7. yaboipat

Copy and paste this if someone has issues with injecting/issues with vape

Here is some things that some staff use, and I added a couple words/sentences for it. Here is a .txt if you want to have it on your desktop, or something. https://anonfile.com/T6pe2bebo4/vape.gg_form_txt virustotal (its a .txt lol, but here it is either...
  8. yaboipat

TriggerBot - Hypixel

Yeah, so I was thinking about this idea for some time, and was wondering if it was possible to make it so when a player is in your FOV (Field of view) it would start clicking for you, it would probably be a little blatant tho. I want your guys opinions on my suggestion. Sincerely, Patrick
  9. yaboipat

Nofall detectable on hypixel?

Can i use it on hypixel on my main? Also do i need to have it togglable?
  10. yaboipat

how to xray hypixel uhc

title says it all. when i use "caves only" it still doesnt work. does anybody know any cave finder mod that isnt gonna ban me on hypixel?
  11. yaboipat

Cheststeal for hypixel

Csn I use cheststeal on hypixel Skywars without getting banned, because yesterday I used it on my main for the first time and was maybe banned by it.
  12. yaboipat

Ban evading

so yeah I’m currently banned for 30 days on my main, and I’m wondering how I can use any alt without getting my main banned for longer.
  13. yaboipat

Banned with these (VapeV3 Hypixel)

VAPE V3 settings for hypixel AimAssist: Click Aim : yes Invisibles: no Through Blocks: no Aim while on target yes Strafe increase yes Check block break: yes Aim Vertically: No Horizontal Speed 7.8 Max Angle: 336.0 Distance: 7.3 Limit on items: Axes and Swords AutoClicker...
  14. yaboipat

Text GUI

I would like so that you can choose which things you see in the text GUI.
  15. yaboipat

MERRY CHRISTMAS

IM DONE WITH GODDAMN SCHOOL FUCK YEAH
  16. yaboipat

Anti bot for hypixel

so yeah as I was using antibot for hypixel, a bot flew around me. After that i quickly checked if antibot was on, and indeed it was. I do not have any pictures or evidence of this, so you just gotta take my word for it.
  17. yaboipat

Strafe settings hypixel

I wanna use strafe on hypixel, but is it bannable? if not which settings should I use? idk if its blatant or not
  18. yaboipat

Hive Trouble in Minevile

What is Trouble in Minevile? Trouble in Mineville is a Minecraft game-mode based on the popular Gmod game Trouble in Terrorist Town. At the beginning of a round, you are given 60 seconds to find weapons and prepare to defend yourself. Once this period is up, you will be given a role...
  19. yaboipat

minimap

I don’t know really how this would work but here we go. It would be cool to have a toggle able minimal that displays where people is. using maybe nametags of some sort. I don’t know if there is some other mods for for example hypixel, if so please link me to it.
  20. yaboipat

Antifall

antifall has never worked for me on hypixel, and other servers. it just doesnt work. i set it to 2 m and yeah it wont work