Search results

1. P

hypixel boosting

How detectable is boosting on hypixel? I mean "legit" boosting. Like if I boost some achievement points or duels wins without going on the daily or weekly leaderboard so nobody notices? Do they have systems for that or are they just basing on reports?
  2. P

Seraph mod

So there is a mod made for hypixel (mostly bedwars and duels) called seraph, it basically sends your opponents stats like winratio, kd ratio, kills, wins etc. in chat. It is really cool in raven but it's a rat so it would be nice to have the seraph mod in vape. I know I can just use forge and...
  3. P

make vape work with blazingpack

Blazingpack is a huge client mostly popular in spain/poland, speesilver made a video on it, playing on it also feels hyper smooth, sadly you cant inject vape into it. I hope that one day our lord and savior manthe will make vape compatible with blazingpack.
  4. P

lunar ac

Yo, so if I inject vape into lunar and use it on hypixel or any other non lunar ac protected server I'm not gonna get banned right?
  5. P

watchdog

What are the chances of watchdog suddenly updating and banning all of us? it's actually a serious question btw
  6. P

New prophunt esp bugs

As some of you may know our lovely devs added prophunt esp recently, I love them for that but its buggy and doesn't render all blocks that are solid. Hope you guys can fix it. xoxo
  7. P

Prophunt esp

I'd love to use prophunt esp on vape. I recently started playing hivemc and I know that a lot of people use wolfram's prophunt esp there, I wish you could add something like this to vape :) -> this is how prophunt esp looks like on wolfram
  8. P

Why don't you add prophunt esp to vape?

Hide and seek is still pretty popular mode on minigame servers, I've seen this option on some clients and I don't think it's that hard to add. I'd definitely use it.