Search results

1. Ziqr

New Updated Vape V4 Settings

Hey guys! Ziqr here. I was an Admin on Minemen Club, and I am partially known for molesting child builders on the server. Here are my new Vape V4 settings to get revenge on MMC: Servers tested: Minemen Club, PvP Land, InvadedLands, Lunar Network (InvadedLands and PvP Land both use LEAKED AGC.)...
  2. Ziqr

Updated MMC/PvP Land settings (2020)

Okay guys here is my MMC / PVP Land settings. Reminder: This sh*t is at our own risk and could get you banned. But I've used this for multiple seasons and got leaderboards, I was even staff at one point. You won't get banned. Btw for PvP Land you can make velocity 60% horizontal and 20-20 cps...
  3. Ziqr

Bypassed Minemen Club Banwave (SETTINGS)

http://prntscr.com/pj95xs Bypassed this LOL Also for any body that says I wasn't on. I was. I did fights for 3 hours before this banwave happened. Anyways for the smart people ill carry on with the post. AutoClicker 6-13 INVENTORY FILL ENABLED Any other doesnt matter. AimAssist Horizontal...
  4. Ziqr

Best Undetected Lunar Settings

MantheClicker CPS 9-13 Have not been banned. Walked leaderboards across the map. Since Season 1.
  5. Ziqr

Do you guys think this guy 'Spec Official' anticheat is good?

Link to anticheat: Need fucking opinions.
  6. Ziqr

Holy fucking shit

This client literally makes me wanna suck my own dick. It's so fuking nutty. I love cheating on servers like Minemen Club and Lunar Network. On MMC I use Vape V3 and literally wanna touch my dick while using it. And on Lunar I use mantheclicker.
  7. Ziqr

Anyone know why Misplace looks weird?

Here is an example of Misplace looking weird: it looks like reach and not misplace. Is it bugged? I was using 3.3 on VAPE v3 and 90% hori in this Was using a CB hud lol
  8. Ziqr

Minemen.Club Vape V3 Cheating Configs

I have been using these on Minemen Club since Season 10. I've gotten leaderboards on my main without any BANS and dewfs is my friend and checks my logs daily. These settings are guaranteed a BYPASS. Anyways, don't feel scared using these settings! Helping you minemen out that wanna be as good...