Search results

1. T

Autoclicker whitelist

not too sure but maybe try to use the id for it?
  2. T

Good Alt account vendors?

I used to buy all of my accounts from superalts but they got shut down earlier this year i think and i've never used any other website. What's the cheapest website for unmigrated full access? (reliable though)
  3. T

Blatant Modules

What modules on the blatant tab will not get you banned on most servers (especially hyxpixel)? I've been using Legit Scaffold for a while and it's not got me banned but thats all I know. I've heard of people using hitbox but i dont know if its safe
  4. T

3.3 reach bannable on hypixel?

Definitely not, I've been playing bed wars with 3.5-3.8 (recently bumped up to 3.8-4.1 bc i dont care if i get banned) and only been called out once for autoclicker (was a low star and when i asked him how it looked sus he didnt give a real reason) i have 30-40 ping on hypixel too. Hypixel mods...
  5. T

bad

can someone please give me a good config for 200 ping bedwars? I'm shocking at the game and I really need hacks to have a 10% chance of winning a game. Also my game keeps crashing (im contacting support ab/ it now)
  6. T

help + prize

i dont do potpvp or duels, i play bedwars and occasionally skywars
  7. T

help + prize

welp, the fact that my aim assist doesnt work probably applies to me getting clapped constantly
  8. T

help + prize

and yeah i am trash at the game, but that's what i bought vape for, to make me get Ws, but not even that can help me
  9. T

help + prize

i play bedwars, and idk. people can hit me from so far away and thats what gets me killed, idk if its lag or what though
  10. T

help + prize

I cant, no matter what theres always someone who claps me, every game. I dont know if vape is really common but even with 3.3-3.6 reach and 9-14 cps autoclicker i still managed to get hit first, vape is the biggest waste of money i've ever experienced in my life
  11. T

help + prize

yeah, w-tap does seem a bit iffy, what are your opinions about the autoclicker's blockhit?
  12. T

help + prize

vape is not doing me any wonders tbh, i still get fucked by mediocre players, i need HEAVY advice bc atm, i'm debating whether or not vape was worth the $35. here's my config: https://gyazo.com/b798d37349d4b64b731f5d8fb0d50e82 (any tips inside or outside of config would be appreciative, best...
  13. T

blank

deleted as no one is participating
  14. T

i still get clapped

edit: i can actually kill people now, it was a bad config and i needed to adjust a few things such as reach (now on 3.3-3.6) and autoclicker is now 12-15cps.
  15. T

i still get clapped

i somehow perform worse when I'm playing Hypixel with Vape on, I don't know whether it's an increase of closet cheats or a bad config. Can someone hook me up with a good bedwars config? I get 170 ping and am a closeter
  16. T

VeltPvP Settings Request

was on velt last night and I use like 13-16 cps (or around that) and i werent even hackusated
  17. T

Anti afk for Hypixel skyblock

just make an afk pool lol
  18. T

good servers?

does anyone know any servers that I could hack on? i normally play duels or bedwars but im banned on hypixel for an inappropriate skin lol
  19. T

Vape V4

Ever? Probably Close? Nope
  20. T

Does Vape Lite have ChestESP and Tracers?

I use Vape V3 and it has tracers and chestesp.