Search results

1. Itqy

Vape Injecting To Lunar

Vape now injects to lunar again I tested it out :) Have fun
  2. Itqy

Profiles Bug

Yo guys so I'm trying to remove all my past profiles but when I re-inject after closing the game it just re downloads them.. how do I do so it'll stop re downloading them
  3. Itqy

I'm Back

Sup sexy mfs so I'm back because theres that one time of the year where you get a minecraft addiction for like a month so yea its that time of the year and does vape work for lunar now?
  4. Itqy

updates forum tab???

make one lol
  5. Itqy

can i turn break blocks in vape lite autoclicker?

title
  6. Itqy

vape lite settings?

bought vape lite send settings
  7. Itqy

question on vape lite

alr i fixed my credit card issues but can i cancel monthly payment at anytime?
  8. Itqy

help lol

hi so someone from this forum told me vape lite can inject into lunar and i want to buy vape lite but it keeps on saying " Error! Please check your data and try again! "
  9. Itqy

Ranked Skywars Settings

can someone tell me some ranked skywars settings?
  10. Itqy

Listen To Me Lmfao

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o k ok o k okm o ckasofdkaopdik Is there a way to inject vape into pvplounge, my fps is 1k there for some reason lmfao
  11. Itqy

Bow Aimbot Removed?

Yesterday night I saw a video someone using vape v3 and having bow aimbot... Did bow aimbot get removed in v4? I enabled every hidden modules and I still can't find it...
  12. Itqy

Hypixel Account

Does anyone got a hypixel account I can use? I tried using criticals and immediately got banned after hitting a player with criticals enabled. I got a 90 day ban and if someone is willing to lend me an account for 90 days I will appreciate it!
  13. Itqy

My Brutally Honest Review About Vape

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vape My favorite legit minecraft cheat. My Thought On The Client: This client is good, I like the way of the settings. I have vape for 1 year and I really love it! I am playing for half a year and still no ban with this client, I have the same settings and when vape...
  14. Itqy

How To Inject Vape V4 On Badlion Client

1. Download Badlion Client 2. Choose a version in badlion 3. Open vape v4 loader 4. Go in a server 5. Enjoy Boys!
  15. Itqy

Adding Lunar Client

Hello, I love the new update that I can use on badlion client, I think for the last update maybe the coders should add lunar client to work on vape. It'll be awesome if yes. I am working on my youtube with badlion trying to hide vape and I want to use lunar client. Please think about using this.
  16. Itqy

Badlion Client

Is it possible for vape developers to try making vape for Badlion client in the downloads there will be Vape V3 - Badlion Vape Lite - Badlion and it'll be so good and most of us will love it please share it to the developers and lets try making this true!