Search results

1. eyysteve

Is Vape and Manthe clicker a virus?

manthe 2020
  2. eyysteve

Banned on minemen.club with these settings (lite)

ahh i see why, i'm in eu and play with na players constantly, ignore my advice then sorry
  3. eyysteve

bro I have been using it for 2 years lol it's fine
  4. eyysteve

Approve My Hypixel Settings

yeah thats not true bro
  5. eyysteve

Hypixel Vape V3 settings

sorry for late reply, i have been using it for about 2 years lol vape is best client
  6. eyysteve

Hypixel Vape V3 settings

i use 3.4-3.5 reach all the time and no ban, consider turning it up if you feel like. (100ms uk player)
  7. eyysteve

Approve My Hypixel Settings

yeah the reach is a tad too high, you prob won't get banned for that reach with that high of a ping though, so that's fine. also, i'd turn the autoclicker up a little bit, it's not very high of a margin, maybe 11-16
  8. eyysteve

it was 100% the velocity that got you banned, I played on minemen a lot with 3.1-3.2 reach and did not get banned
  9. eyysteve

Will I be BLC Banned

probably i'd say, velocity when blatant is VERY blatant
  10. eyysteve

A question regarding hypixel

i'd say lower that reach if the ping isn't consistent, but vape is undetected even with like 4 reach on hypixel, so you can come to your own judgement
  11. eyysteve

Just an appreciation post

I have been using vape for over 2 years, haven't got banned on a single big server (when I'm using legit settings) in all of that time. The people at who develop the cheat are some seriously talented people, I use vape on minemen.club all the time, even on badlion when it was open, and I have...
  12. eyysteve

[REQUEST] strafe settings for hypixel? (vape v3)

I have recently found out there is a strafe setting on vape v3, but it is in the blatant tab. Please tell me good settings for this that do not get me banned on my main. Thanks