How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

Pqre

Social Credit
Hello, my friend @GlennHi111 gave me a tutorial how to bypass any screenshare.

WARNING ⚠ : always use the unsigned version on forge.

1. WINDOWS + R and type "Regedit" when the regedit is open type "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender"

(If it's a french computer replace the "Computer" by "Ordinateur")

Create a new DWORD value by right clicking, name it "DisableAntiSpyware" (without the " of course). Double click it and set the data value to 1

2. Open PowerShell as administrator
type this command in PowerShell :
Disable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression

3. Restart ur pc and enjoy cheating :D

Don't forget the rename vape lite to a legit .exe like Steam
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam etc watever

Edit : Right click on ur vape lite, properties, and uncheck all checkbox in the "File attributes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613288057394823173/648153297055907855/unknown.png

This tutorial still working.
Do you have to restart your computer? or can you shut it down cause i already shut it down before i restarted it because i forgot because i was doing something and i didnt wanna restart my pc yet.

Baguette69

Social Credit
Do you have to restart your computer? or can you shut it down cause i already shut it down before i restarted it because i forgot because i was doing something and i didnt wanna restart my pc yet.
turn off and start after = restart.

VapeV4User

Social Credit
Hello, my friend @GlennHi111 gave me a tutorial how to bypass any screenshare.

WARNING ⚠ : always use the unsigned version on forge.

1. WINDOWS + R and type "Regedit" when the regedit is open type "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender"

(If it's a french computer replace the "Computer" by "Ordinateur")

Create a new DWORD value by right clicking, name it "DisableAntiSpyware" (without the " of course). Double click it and set the data value to 1

2. Open PowerShell as administrator
type this command in PowerShell :
Disable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression

3. Restart ur pc and enjoy cheating :D

Don't forget the rename vape lite to a legit .exe like Steam
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam etc watever

Edit : Right click on ur vape lite, properties, and uncheck all checkbox in the "File attributes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613288057394823173/648153297055907855/unknown.png

This tutorial still working.
Hey, I can't uncheck the checkbox "Allow this file to have contents indexed in addition to file properties". How can I do ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
My tutorial is more about how to fix issues from false detections.
Replacing is important because some servers ban you if you have a .exe like "hd56RfM7.exe"

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
All you need to do to bypass with vape lite is disable windows defender ;v, you don't need to follow any of these steps.
The only decent step in this guide about vape lite is running vape lite before launching minecraft as most ss tools check for programs that was launched after minecraft so even if you shift delete the exe it won't flag.

Last edited:

Bruh

Social Credit
Wouldn't it just be better to use Ryan tool than all of this? Like what would be the best step for hiding vape?

Chris_AU

Social Credit
Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question...
Won’t staff get suspicious when they see you modified the Steam folder just a few minutes before?
They can see from last activity view you launched steam.exe a few minutes before Minecraft, and when they check is the real steam.exe and not a client they see you modified the Steam Folder just a few seconds before the screen share...

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
will detct if use baldion??
The self destruct on badlion client is almost the same as forge.
Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question...
Won’t staff get suspicious when they see you modified the Steam folder just a few minutes before?
They can see from last activity view you launched steam.exe a few minutes before Minecraft, and when they check is the real steam.exe and not a client they see you modified the Steam Folder just a few seconds before the screen share...
exe's executed before minecraft are ignored by staff members.