My Brutally Honest Review About Vape

Itqy

Social Credit
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
vape

My favorite legit minecraft cheat.

My Thought On The Client:

This client is good, I like the way of the settings. I have vape for 1 year and I really love it!
I am playing for half a year and still no ban with this client, I have the same settings and when vape v4 came out I made new settings and they still didn't get me banned. If you want the settings pm me and I can tell you the settings.

Visuals:

When it comes to visuals I prefer using chams without color because I can see threw walls as if its a normal game. But I think what they can improve in visuals is the nametags. The nametags are way to big and I think could improve a bit.

Blatant: I honestly never used blatant because I don't like blatantly cheating but leave your review on blatant as a reply if you want to

Gui:
The gui is awesome, I can find everything I need by just 1 click and some time on the keyboard. I like the ideas of the features having autoclicker set to items because I remember using another "legit" client and I have not seen set to items or however it is called

Other:
I like what they made with the client that it can inject to badlion because I personally love using badlion client and now I can use badlion + vape! But what I think they should do is let us create a keybind for the menu, I personally like INSERT because that is the keybind i use while cheating in csgo.

Overall Rating:

9.5/10

Last edited:

DaddyXan

Social Credit
vape isnt as good as it use to be, back in 2018 everything on vape was undetectable and vape was in its prime. now a lot is detectable compared to back then and i only use vape for closet cheating now. i would strongly prefer other clients if you want to be super hell blatant on servers like hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
vape isnt as good as it use to be, back in 2018 everything on vape was undetectable and vape was in its prime. now a lot is detectable compared to back then and i only use vape for closet cheating now. i would strongly prefer other clients if you want to be super hell blatant on servers like hypixel
Detectable server side or client side?

processos

Social Credit
Detectable server side or client side?
server side probably, fly gets you banned (hypixel), speed gets you banned (hypixel), killaura only on low settings (hypixel, on some other servers any settings gets you banned), scaffold doesn't work properly, not even on NoCheatPlus, it sneaks causing you to lagback, it's probably some bug from untested code. But it's good for servers with no/garbage anti-cheat (but there will probably have people using infiniteaura, custom speed, custom fly, etc...) and legit hacking, the visuals are awesome but I wish some other features, like headrotations and x-ray as search takes a bit of time to scan all the blocks.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
If you want to blatant cheat vape isn’t a good client for that. Most people use novoline and ZeroDay. Vape is the best for closet cheating on hypixel.

processos

Social Credit
If you want to blatant cheat vape isn’t a good client for that. Most people use novoline and ZeroDay. Vape is the best for closet cheating on hypixel.
Yeah I think I will try to buy exhibition (some people say it is overpriced and also not the best but it is enough to me), but it seems it takes a bit to arithmo accept your friend request. I also understand why vape doesn't has those very blatant modules, it is paid, not private and also cheap, so it is fast to the modules get patched.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
server side probably, fly gets you banned (hypixel), speed gets you banned (hypixel), killaura only on low settings (hypixel, on some other servers any settings gets you banned), scaffold doesn't work properly, not even on NoCheatPlus, it sneaks causing you to lagback, it's probably some bug from untested code. But it's good for servers with no/garbage anti-cheat (but there will probably have people using infiniteaura, custom speed, custom fly, etc...) and legit hacking, the visuals are awesome but I wish some other features, like headrotations and x-ray as search takes a bit of time to scan all the blocks.
Every blatant modules are frequently patched, and it's the same for all blatant clients.