Will i get banned for AC on Hypixel?

Helele

Social Credit
Like the title says, I'm looking to see if I'll get banned from using the Vape V4 Autoclicker on Hypixel? I haven't been using anything else!

Settings:
Inventory Fill = On
Blockhit = On
Break Blocks = On
CPS = 8.3 - 12.4
RCM = Off
LTI - Off

chids

Social Credit
if the guy ur facing is in front or around a chest and you've got break blocks on, your gonna get banned

Coaxium

Social Credit
Block break isn't detectable because if it was then definitely I would've been banned a few months ago.

chids

Social Credit
if i'm being honest if ur gonna closet cheat, paying for a ghost client is stupid because all you need is ac, reach and vel, which are in free clients and use same methods across pretty much all of them, only clients worth buying are external clients that can bypass client side anti cheats

Terakorn

Social Credit
if i'm being honest if ur gonna closet cheat, paying for a ghost client is stupid because all you need is ac, reach and vel, which are in free clients and use same methods across pretty much all of them, only clients worth buying are external clients that can bypass client side anti cheats
no lol most free is skidded, and they sucks

also they get patched quick and with paid clients most of the time its more safe to do closet
most free ghost client also got backdoor

Highlide

Social Credit
no lol most free is skidded, and they sucks

also they get patched quick and with paid clients most of the time its more safe to do closet
most free ghost client also got backdoor
Well said. I know countless people who had their accounts hacked when using wurst.

mysticah

Social Credit
Even though koid is cracked the cracked version still can bypass screenshares I mean when it’s already known as a crack probably not but right now koid is your best it is coded in c++ and works on lunar ac off and badlion client