After first alt was banned, all alts after that were banned for security alert

Mosp

Social Credit
So I got vape plus a couple of alts, and started hacking. After my first alt was banned however, The other alts were all banned for security alert. All I found the security alert thing was something about ips. Nothing really worked, and all my accounts are still getting security banned EXCEPT for my main and my sisters account. How can I fix this? ( I have nord vpn btw )

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
the problem is when hypixel detects a different ip from an account they ban it for security, you basically need to make a hypixel forums account and appeal the accounts and they will be set on a 30 day ban so you have enough time to change the passwords, cuz they think that your account got hacked or something. Ive had this happen to me, my accounts basically got banned for security cuz I was using them on my ip and I made a forums account, and appealed the 30 day ban, after that it was all good. you cant prevent that from happening but once the 30 day ban i gone, you wont get security banned again. The reason your and your sisters account wasn't banned was because you used them and possibly created them using that one ip.

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
So I got vape plus a couple of alts, and started hacking. After my first alt was banned however, The other alts were all banned for security alert. All I found the security alert thing was something about ips. Nothing really worked, and all my accounts are still getting security banned EXCEPT for my main and my sisters account. How can I fix this? ( I have nord vpn btw )
This happened to me, if you log onto an account that was also logged onto by another IP, that other ip might have been someone cheating on that account. So, if you associate your IP with an account also associated with the rulebreakers ip, (sharing accounts) your Ip will be flagged temporarily. If you wait 24 yours and try to login again you'll be fine, this happened to me. This may not be the case if the alts you bought were fresh and never used before.

bebe yoda

Social Credit
This happened to me, if you log onto an account that was also logged onto by another IP, that other ip might have been someone cheating on that account. So, if you associate your IP with an account also associated with the rulebreakers ip, (sharing accounts) your Ip will be flagged temporarily. If you wait 24 yours and try to login again you'll be fine, this happened to me. This may not be the case if the alts you bought were fresh and never used before.

Hey, so this happened to me aswell. What do you mean by when you talked about waiting 24 hours?

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
Hey, so this happened to me aswell. What do you mean by when you talked about waiting 24 hours?
I waited 24 hours before I logged into any account on hypixel on my ip. Then, the next day when i tried logging in I didn't get banned for security alert anymore. I learned to use a vpn since then though.

bebe yoda

Social Credit
I waited 24 hours before I logged into any account on hypixel on my ip. Then, the next day when i tried logging in I didn't get banned for security alert anymore. I learned to use a vpn since then though.

so you mean you waited 24 hours sense you got banned on an alt, and then your other alts never got security banned? and what do you mean by using a vpn? I have nord vpn could that help me?

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
so you mean you waited 24 hours sense you got banned on an alt, and then your other alts never got security banned? and what do you mean by using a vpn? I have nord vpn could that help me?
Yea, wait 24 hours before you log into any account with your ip. After that, you should be safe on your ip. I recommend using Nord vpn before using an alt again, especially if other people use it because they can cheat on those accounts and your ip would be linked to it and this would happen again. So I recommend just using a vpn while playing on alts in general. With a vpn you can change your ip several times and you can join alts on different ip's everytime.

bebe yoda

Social Credit
Yea, wait 24 hours before you log into any account with your ip. After that, you should be safe on your ip. I recommend using Nord vpn before using an alt again, especially if other people use it because they can cheat on those accounts and your ip would be linked to it and this would happen again. So I recommend just using a vpn while playing on alts in general. With a vpn you can change your ip several times and you can join alts on different ip's everytime.

what place should I connect to with the vpn?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Security Alert bans are basically caused by an account logging in from a location that is vastly far away from it's last login location. This makes it kinda hard to hack when you're using hacked accounts since you don't know if they've logged into Hypixel before, and if they have, from which location. So, your best bet is to just use a VPN as close to your location as possible, so you can get a good ping to the server while still masking your real IP to get around bans.

bebe yoda

Social Credit
Security Alert bans are basically caused by an account logging in from a location that is vastly far away from it's last login location. This makes it kinda hard to hack when you're using hacked accounts since you don't know if they've logged into Hypixel before, and if they have, from which location. So, your best bet is to just use a VPN as close to your location as possible, so you can get a good ping to the server while still masking your real IP to get around bans.

What do you mean by using a vpn close to my location? And is Nord VPN ok to use? Im sorry I have so many questions, Im new to vpns, and hacking.

MastaNub

Social Credit
If you live in Germany, for instance, you'd ideally want to choose Germany in your VPN to get the best ping.