Best Autoclicker settings for Hypixel [Watchdog/Staff Bans]

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
My ping ranges from 60-120, I usually avg about 80 ping. What are the best autoclicker settings that aren't blatant but give me an advantage?
I use 11-14 cps right now, but I get hackusated a lot for reach and such. (I don't use reach)

Last edited:

MastaNub

Social Credit
even with slight reach (like 3.2) you shouldn't worry about it. your settings are fine

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
You should be okay with 11-14 CPS, just don’t go above 16 on Hypixel. (Detectable over 16, and above 16 it doesn’t really even help that much)
I use 9.5-14 just to be extra safe (Better safe than sorry)

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
You should be okay with 11-14 CPS, just don’t go above 16 on Hypixel. (Detectable over 16, and above 16 it doesn’t really even help that much)
I use 9.5-14 just to be extra safe (Better safe than sorry)
If I used that would it impact anything? like make it where I got hits less? (ig i should try it if I wanna be really safe)

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
If I used that would it impact anything? like make it where I got hits less? (ig i should try it if I wanna be really safe)
9.5-14 CPS will get you a constant 11-13 CPS, which will give you plenty of hits.
That is the highest you should go if you want to be really safe (Assuming you’re not using over 3.2 reach and anything in the blatant section)

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
9.5-14 CPS will get you a constant 11-13 CPS, which will give you plenty of hits.
That is the highest you should go if you want to be really safe (Assuming you’re not using over 3.2 reach and anything in the blatant section)
Yea, no reach at all! Ill do that :)

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Yea, no reach at all! Ill do that :)
I used to just autoclick on Badlion Client before I got Vape lol.
It was actually really fun; because you don’t have any other advantages like reach/aimassist/velocity you can still play and get better, instead of relying on cheats.
And to be honest, I only autoclick because I don’t want some weird hand disease because of jittering, etc.
Glad to see someone else having the opportunity to be so much more blatant, but decides not to be.

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
I used to just autoclick on Badlion Client before I got Vape lol.
It was actually really fun; because you don’t have any other advantages like reach/aimassist/velocity you can still play and get better, instead of relying on cheats.
And to be honest, I only autoclick because I don’t want some weird hand disease because of jittering, etc.
Glad to see someone else having the opportunity to be so much more blatant, but decides not to be.
Yesss, I agree completely. I really am already mad I have to rely on a stupid autoclicker to be good at pvp, but its better than having a program aiming for you and extending your reach. I honestly don't see much wrong with autoclicker, but its pretty frowned upon in the pvp community. I use nametags too, its really hard to stop using them because I have it binded to F and I toggle them constantly haha.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Yesss, I agree completely. I really am already mad I have to rely on a stupid autoclicker to be good at pvp, but its better than having a program aiming for you and extending your reach. I honestly don't see much wrong with autoclicker, but its pretty frowned upon in the pvp community. I use nametags too, its really hard to stop using them because I have it binded to F and I toggle them constantly haha.
Yeah lol, Minecraft's nametags are hard to see clearly and Nametags help with that.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
You guys do realize that moderators cannot detect reach that goes over 4.2 lmao I’m wheezing
moderators can’t “detect” anything, but anti cheats definitely can.
also, do you really use consistent 4.2 everyday? if you do, which you obviously don’t, then you’d know that it looks REALLY blatant, and also sets off logs.
after all, you’re using 1.2 more blocks than normal reach

bebe yoda

Social Credit
moderators can’t “detect” anything, but anti cheats definitely can.
also, do you really use consistent 4.2 everyday? if you do, which you obviously don’t, then you’d know that it looks REALLY blatant, and also sets off logs.
after all, you’re using 1.2 more blocks than normal reach

so what reach do you recommend?

bebe yoda

Social Credit
Wrong buddy.
4.2 does not set off logs at all and watchdog can’t ban you for reach. A moderator friend confirmed this to me. I literally use 4.2 everyday lmao.

My friend was able to use 6 block reach for 2 weeks no cap and no ban until then xd