Vape V3 Documentation & Explanation

Daruh

Social Credit
it is a set of charaters, you need to put one by one to make something

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
For AutoHeal, add that the Heads option is only used for Hypixel (Golden heads aren't really found in other servers).
For PropHunt, I think the description is a little brief. You should include that it is specifically designed for Mineplex's BlockHunt game, and that it only works on players who disguise themselves as blocks (disguised animals aren't rendered). The module works by checking if the block is being updated (In this case, moving), and if it is, flags it as a prop and allows players to render it.
You forgot to describe what RodAimbot does, you only added the options it provides.
For AntiCombo (not sure if what you provided is really what it does), you should add the slider they provide for the amount of hits they should be comboed until it counts as a combo.
For Blink, you should edit "The player is located at your location server side." to "The player is located at your previous location server side (Until you disable the module)."

Mathosu

Social Credit
For AutoHeal, add that the Heads option is only used for Hypixel (Golden heads aren't really found in other servers).
For PropHunt, I think the description is a little brief. You should include that it is specifically designed for Mineplex's BlockHunt game, and that it only works on players who disguise themselves as blocks (disguised animals aren't rendered). The module works by checking if the block is being updated (In this case, moving), and if it is, flags it as a prop and allows players to render it.
You forgot to describe what RodAimbot does, you only added the options it provides.
For AntiCombo (not sure if what you provided is really what it does), you should add the slider they provide for the amount of hits they should be comboed until it counts as a combo.
For Blink, you should edit "The player is located at your location server side." to "The player is located at your previous location server side (Until you disable the module)."
Thanks for you insight, I was not aware of how exactly PropHunt worked. As for your Anti-Combo suggestion, what do you mean by adding the slider they provide for the amount of hits they should be comboed until it counts as a combo? As I explained it works by modifying your velocity after X amount of hits.
For Blink, the NPC is technically spawned at your present location server side, as it is not receiving anymore packets. It won't be your previous location server side till you disable it, but I get your point. I'mma look into clarifying it.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Thanks for you insight, I was not aware of how exactly PropHunt worked. As for your Anti-Combo suggestion, what do you mean by adding the slider they provide for the amount of hits they should be comboed until it counts as a combo? As I explained it works by modifying your velocity after X amount of hits.
For Blink, the NPC is technically spawned at your present location server side, as it is not receiving anymore packets. It won't be your previous location server side till you disable it, but I get your point. I'mma look into clarifying it.
"Anti-Combo - velocity modifications will only kick in after X amount of hits."
There are two more options, the "Air Only", and the slider to determine the Combo Amount [1.0-5.0] (https://imgur.com/x3sH1xL)

Mathosu

Social Credit
@James Put it all into a Docs and did some formatting. You stated you would do so when you had the time, so I figured why wouldn't I? You can use this for future updates if you feel like it or whatever you decide to do with it. Fixed some mistakes, added new features, fixed some grammar mistakes and what not.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I'm well aware of that, but I was wondering if there is a generator for these, where you input your text and get it as output.
I just googled ASCII text generator and clicked around till I found a font generator I liked.

@James Put it all into a Docs and did some formatting. You stated you would do so when you had the time, so I figured why wouldn't I? You can use this for future updates if you feel like it or whatever you decide to do with it. Fixed some mistakes, added new features, fixed some grammar mistakes and what not.
Thanks buddy I really appreciate that. I'll save a link to your doc and send it out to people when they're asking for documentation. Didn't have time to look thru but what are all the things you changed / edited / added?

Mathosu

Social Credit
I just googled ASCII text generator and clicked around till I found a font generator I liked.

Thanks buddy I really appreciate that. I'll save a link to your doc and send it out to people when they're asking for documentation. Didn't have time to look thru but what are all the things you changed / edited / added?
I mean, the added things are in their correct place. Other than that I just did some formatting and grammar corrections.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
“AntiFall” has been misspelled for days, surprised you haven’t caught that already. It’s really not that important though, so :/