MY SUGGESTION FOR VAPE V3

DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

xoxo01

Social Credit
Hello, i was wondering if the developers of vape v3 could add a "legit" mode to safewalk which makes it so that the player sneaks in the end of every block rather than just stopping. It would make bridging with vape look a lot more legit and over-all just better.

Rases

Social Credit
Yes, but Scaffold isn't the same as SafeWalk. Quite similar, but both are designed to do very different things
You probably won't say this if you have used the Legit Scaffold. Unlike the normal scaffold, legit scaffold functions by monitoring your coordinates and direction and pressing shift for you, namely, it allows you to "Ninja Bridge" (dont know the exact term but you get the idea) fastly. It basically do the same thing as safewalk, both stopping you when you are at edge.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
You probably won't say this if you have used the Legit Scaffold. Unlike the normal scaffold, legit scaffold functions by monitoring your coordinates and direction and pressing shift for you, namely, it allows you to "Ninja Bridge" (dont know the exact term but you get the idea) fastly. It basically do the same thing as safewalk, both stopping you when you are at edge.
Yes, I have used this before, but "Legit" also has a lot of bugs, and just looks really blatant in general. If you're in a game where there's void everywhere, such as Skywars, you would be sneaking a lot, and that wouldn't look legit at all. Here's a bug that I posted that makes you look really suspicious:
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/vape-bug-report-thread.9961/page-3#post-48218

Rases

Social Credit