Questions about vape

Ogz

Social Credit
I would like to buy vape but im not sure which one i should get. I only need esp and tracers. Also which one is more likely to bypass a ss?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You can't get ss'ed if you are only using Tracers and ESP.

If you wanna bypass an ss buy vape lite.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
You can see a full list of Vape V3's features here: Documentation

We don't have a maintained full list of Vape Lite's features, which is kind of odd seeing as it only has like 1/5th of the total features Vape V3 does. Maybe I should make one for Vape Lite as well. Hmm.

Anyways, Vape Lite is guaranteed to bypass screenshares if you are using a supported version (found at www.vape.gg/contact/ - right hand side of the page under the FAQ). Vape Lite has Tracers and Nametags, but only Nametags supports the Overlay mode (Overlay mode basically draws render hacks / features on top of your Minecraft screen on a different application layer, preventing it from being seen on recordings that are set to only record the Minecraft window).

Vape V3 has Nametags, Tracers, and ESP, and many more hacks (it's our blatant client, so we stuff as much hacks in there as possible really), but none of the render hacks have the Overlay mode available, so you can't really record or stream with V3. V3 is also not screenshare proof like Vape Lite is, so if getting caught is absolutely not an option for you, I would definitely recommend Vape Lite over V3.