AHK with watchdog?

lingern

Social Credit
Was just wondering, If I used AHK to make my scroll wheel to my right click. Would that work on hypixel/watchdog? Or is AHK deteceted?

Just curious

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I am not sure what you are trying to say, but if you were asking that if you set the scroll wheel to left click then its bannable.

xMauZ

Social Credit
Was just wondering, If I used AHK to make my scroll wheel to my right click. Would that work on hypixel/watchdog? Or is AHK deteceted?

Just curious
If you’re talking about each scroll wheel click = 1 right click so you can spam the scroll wheel and get upwards of potentially 30+ cps, you will get watchdog banned. Autohotkey macros generally get you anticheat banned.

lingern

Social Credit
If you’re talking about each scroll wheel click = 1 right click so you can spam the scroll wheel and get upwards of potentially 30+ cps, you will get watchdog banned. Autohotkey macros generally get you anticheat banned.
I know how fast to scroll to not go above 15 cps. Its basically just easier for me than clicking, controllable, and to not always rely on autoclicker.
So I wouldn't get banned on CPS if thats the issue, I was just wondering if watchdog would detect it just for using it normally. I would be using a simple command such as WheelUp::SendInput, {click right}

Last edited:

xMauZ

Social Credit
I know how fast to scroll to not go above 15 cps. Its basically just easier for me than clicking, controllable, and to not always rely on autoclicker.
So I wouldn't get banned on CPS if thats the issue, I was just wondering if watchdog would detect it just for using it normally. I would be using a simple command such as WheelUp::SendInput, {click right}
I’m pretty sure at 15 cps you might need something more dynamic than a simple macro like that. Autohotkey isn’t made to be undetectable it’s just a macro program made to work. Basic inputs with no back end work yourself will probably get you banned.