Recent content by Ziqr

1. Ziqr

Vape Lite getting AC banned on MMC LOL??

You can also hop on V4 & use 50-50ms backtrack, as it is guaranteed to never get you banned, due to it only affecting your connection. Ziqr out.
  2. Ziqr

Vape Lite getting AC banned on MMC LOL??

MMC detects up to 3.03 reach. I would recommend using 3.02-3.03 reach instead
  3. Ziqr

MMC settings

3.1 and autoclicker with sprint
  4. Ziqr

vape lite settings for MMC.

Use 14.6 - 17.1 cps, aim assist medium setting, and 3.02-3.06 reach innit mate
  5. Ziqr

Reach in mmc

I use 3.1 reach
  6. Ziqr

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

I can confirm that fakelag and backtrack work perfectly. Got to #1 nodebuff with 50ms fakelag and 100ms backtrack, no logs coolin. Only got banned because M0difier snitched
  7. Ziqr

reach bug??

How about you go die? You will be banned from vape once I'm on my computer. spreading wrong info
  8. Ziqr

reach bug??

Alright brother, make sure to use the settings 3.0-3.2 with Misplace checked. Good day, from builder Ziqr.
  9. Ziqr

reach bug??

Yo it's ziqr from vape support here, past admin on minemen club. What server are you playing on gang
  10. Ziqr

mmc has new reach check

What proxy do you play on, little man?
  11. Ziqr

mmc has new reach check

Using 6 blocks goof
  12. Ziqr

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Merryzz I used your settings and got banned on hypixel and then minemen club please help 😿😿😿
  13. Ziqr

New Updated Vape V4 Settings

Hey guys! Ziqr here. I was an Admin on Minemen Club, and I am partially known for molesting child builders on the server. Here are my new Vape V4 settings to get revenge on MMC: Servers tested: Minemen Club, PvP Land, InvadedLands, Lunar Network (InvadedLands and PvP Land both use LEAKED AGC.)...
  14. Ziqr

Updated MMC/PvP Land settings (2020)

Okay guys here is my MMC / PVP Land settings. Reminder: This sh*t is at our own risk and could get you banned. But I've used this for multiple seasons and got leaderboards, I was even staff at one point. You won't get banned. Btw for PvP Land you can make velocity 60% horizontal and 20-20 cps...
  15. Ziqr

Ghost (MMC)

Yourw welcome! :) I also got leaderboards multiple times.