Recent content by worldwidee

1. worldwidee

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Ah I see so a legit silent aura doesn’t actually look too sketchy
  2. worldwidee

Ok right so is there any real advantage using silent aura over aim assist and autoclicker given the suspicions it brings up?
  3. worldwidee

What are the dangers of using silentaura instead of aim assist and autoclicker? Will it staff ban or is it safe? Also due to my ping of 260-280 should I change any fake lag settings? Thanks
  4. worldwidee

Silent Aura + Fakelag

Thank you very helpful!
  5. worldwidee

Silent Aura + Fakelag

How is silent aura different to kill aura and is it detected on hypixel with the correct settings? And from what I understand fakelag changes your position for the enemy. I am on 260 ping so would I have any benefit from fake lag? Thanks
  6. worldwidee

Backtrack + Fastplace

Thanks
  7. worldwidee

Backtrack + Fastplace

Few questions about these settings on hypixel. Backtrack is a new feature I’m not familiar with but I understand it is used to hit enemies in their former positions to compensate for lag or something? Is it safe on hypixel and how many ticks do I use? I play on 250ms Secondly is fastplace...
  8. worldwidee

[HYPIXEL] 240ms REACH + VELO QUESTION

240ms, I want to use 3.1-3.35 reach, 100 chance advanced disabled in water, vertical check, only while sprinting. Is 80 h 100 v 100 c velo safe aswell? Is this safe from staff and watchdog ban? Thanks
  9. worldwidee

Injecting into PVP Clients

I would use lunar but I can’t use camera clip mod. Feather doesn’t inject because it says Minecraft cannot be found? Perhaps you can change the file name or something
  10. worldwidee

Injecting into PVP Clients

I used feather client the other day and it was super smooth and my load times were really fast, but then I realised vape is unable to inject. Are there any other PVP clients that you can add custom mods to and inject vape? If not, is there any way to make your forge smoother and lobby load times...
  11. worldwidee

Macros

How do I add a macro to say something in chat? I’ve got commands but how do I add a chat one
  12. worldwidee

VPN Security Ban Concerns

Hypixel - So I got banned on an account using my IP address. I bought a vpn and another account and have been using different IPs on this account. I'm pretty sure that its causing me lag, so can I use this new account with my regular IP or will it cause a security ban? I've had this new...
  13. worldwidee

Aim Assist!

I know aim assist is completely safe from watchdog, but is it obvious to staff if you have 10v 10h aim assist?
  14. worldwidee

Are these settings still safe?

I wouldn't use reach or velocity at all at the moment. Tons of people getting banned for 3.1-3.3 reach and possibly velocity so stay far away from it. The only safe thing by the looks of it is autoclicker and aim assist
  15. worldwidee

Is this a reliable site for purchasing alts?

https://minecraftalt.com/