Recent content by Vertritex

1. Vertritex

Why Drip Drip X Drip Lite is trash

Adviser in ch'eat'ing #5 he literally said drip has a different method for reach
  2. Vertritex

Fast place and scaffold

I don't know why but for some reason when I use it on the server it says you have been detected of using scaffold
  3. Vertritex

Fast place and scaffold

Why the fuck did my last message get this This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
  4. Vertritex

My friend didn't get banned when he used 4 blocks of reach.He bypassed with Vape v4
  5. Vertritex

Ye but the point I'm trying to make is that Vape us better than drip lite or any other cheat.
  6. Vertritex

Looking legit

Reach 3.0 - 3.2 its kinda hard to see 3.2 hits Aimassist:well 80 degrees to not look so blatant 6 Hspeed and 2.9 range autoclicker: NO dont use this Velocity:90% H 100% Vertical 100% chance
  7. Vertritex

what is strafe increase?

it basically speeds up the aimassist when your pressing a or d makes the aim assist much quicker
  8. Vertritex

to broke to buy vape ehhh ok email [email protected] password:youreafuckingidiotusingziblackingggsregedit
  9. Vertritex

csgo cheats help

Seriously CsGO cheats on the VAPE.gg forums LOL
  10. Vertritex

Free (blatant) clients which work on Hypixel?

AMmmmmmm what client think think tihnk my brain is small ahh Bape v2 or Liquid bounce or Raven b1 or b2
  11. Vertritex

Fast place and scaffold

Fastplace and legit scaffold get you the fastest speed bridge
  12. Vertritex

Vape v3 or v4 on hypickle

Vape v4 for more blatant settings vape v3 for like closet cheating