Recent content by Vape man

1. V

please add only while moving reach

what if i am standing still due to hitting a block or something and get a 3.3 block hit or smth and that gets me staff banned
  2. V

i would love to see that implemented
  3. V

i want it to not let me hit when im moving less than 0.7 blocks per second or so but i dont want to miss a hit when im moving 4 blocks per second just cuz i dont got w key down
  4. V

what no way i didnt know that existed its almost as if it doesnt work if im not holding w key which might make me miss hits
  5. V

it would be nice to have only while moving reach because i w tap and s tap alot so my reach cant always be used and i dont want to get a reach hit when im standing still either. maybe a only while moving mode or a only while moving x blocks per second mode and we can adjust the min movement rate...
  6. V

I need Super Undetectable Settings For Hypixel

3.1 reach with sprinting i use 3.09-3.1 because it is already really low 2 speed aim assist 9-13 autoclicker since any cps above 13 is capped i am also mvp++ and im level 260 use low settings if you are good legit, if you use settings like 3.3 reach and are good legit you will be extremely...
  7. V

Mojang bans

Can I get my minecraft account banned for cheating on java on hypixel? I dont mean banned on hypixel i mean banned by mojang. I am asking this because mojang made a system where accounts can get banned
  8. V

How to avoid getting crazy during quarantine?

i never got bored but i started referring to myself as we or us in my head so idk man.
  9. V

HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE

3.05-3.08 only while sprinting disable in water
  10. V

HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE

testing
  11. V

HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE

watchdog is now able to detect 3.1 reach and 99.9 percent velocity watchout guys
  12. V

goD bridging

this hurts to see i spent 5 months learning to god bridge legit and all these shitters just turn on their cheats and get praised
  13. V

How to change your Ip for Free anyone Know

wow this guy is a piece of shit doesnt really suprise me though
  14. V

Cave finder

u might be able to set search to detect air and u will be able to spot caves