Recent content by ukayleleigh

1. ukayleleigh

Vape V3 injectable for Vanilla Minecraft

why would you want to use v3
  2. ukayleleigh

Does Anti-Debuff bypass Hypixel right now without remove effects?

is that true? where did this info come from? i'm not up to date with the ghost cheating comm
  3. ukayleleigh

Injecting v4 crashes blc and lunar?

blc and lunar aren't officially supported by vape but try loading it in vanilla first then injecting it into a client
  4. ukayleleigh

is perfectly undetected by the anticheat (unless you're unlucky) but i wouldn't use it on my main
  5. ukayleleigh

3.1-3.2 might get you staffed eventually don't use fake lag on main
  6. ukayleleigh

will i get banned if i silentaura as a final (on my main)

silent aura is literally just aim assist + autoclicker the reason you might get banned is because you could make the rotations look weird since you don't actually know how you're aiming if you set it to really low settings i doubt staff will notice unless you do something really weird but atp...
  7. ukayleleigh

Function Autoclicker / Rightclicker

You would run it as an external python script as it is just a clicker, so it would be seperate from vape. Check in a singleplayer world/anticheat server to see if it is randomized for anticheat reasons but i don't even think watchdog has rc checks. Here's an example of a prompt you would ask: "...
  8. ukayleleigh

Yup no seperate hotkey. Sorry man. You can use chatGPT to make one for you if you'd like
  9. ukayleleigh

no, just toggle when you wanna place single blocks or write a simple python script for that
  10. ukayleleigh

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Reach 3.15 MAX if you have low ping, backtrack otherwise Don't use Hitboxes
  11. ukayleleigh

I can't get a hit on the target.

SilentAura will fail to hit the same as AimAssist and AutoClicker would.
  12. ukayleleigh

If you want but 3 will give you a larger advantage than 2 (and no, you will not be banned)
  13. ukayleleigh

You will not dominate with these settings however no you will not be banned. If you're this extremely afraid for your account then just don't cheat bro or only use like autoclicker