Recent content by thot

1. thot

About Vape lite

Yep but i think its a bit detectable inject in optifine for screenshare's (in forge is bypass ss 100%)
  2. thot

Dead Bodies

Lol the title
  3. thot

Vape Lite 45 day giveaway

thot Vape V3
  4. thot

How To Hide Vape Lite (06/12/2018).

I have already solved the problem what happened is that I confused the Supr key with Delete. I am silly I know. Then I can delete it without problems. And not only modified some options of the recycling bin then I put it as before and ready
  5. thot

Would these configurations work in Hypixel?

Ping on Hyixel?
  6. thot

Need Vape Lite settings for MMC

Those settings are good should bypass I used more blatant settings like reach 3.4 - 3.7 velocity 90 - 97 - 90 and I was not banned by only SS
  7. thot

Do servers screenshare anymore?

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/how-to-hide-vape-lite-06-12-2018.6285/
  8. thot

Happy merry christmas lol

Merry Christmas to all of us guys, let's continue supporting papi Manthe <3 and stop cheating for a while and get a girlfriend irl I love them
  9. thot

Best Autoclicker settings ?

I need Autoclicker configuration (Vape Lite) to record I want the CPS Mod to look as legitimate as possible (The numbers) that is the legit randomizer imitating real clicks and there is no suspicion of autoclicking ping: 100ms
  10. thot

How To Hide Vape Lite (06/12/2018).

And well, since they are talking about hiding Vape Lite, I have a doubt. When I press the combination of keys that say to erase vape it does not work for me either of the two does anyone know why? However I have bypassed about 5 screenshare without doing that doing something else that I will not...
  11. thot

VLite Optifine: Good Misplace & Sprint Error

Seriously? Yesterday I used reach misplace and my hits is better than forge according to me. this is rare but okay
  12. thot

VLite Optifine: Good Misplace & Sprint Error

I have been using Vape Lite in Optifine (No Forge) and it works very well especially in the misplace even works much better than in forge the reach feels better and I make good combos I do not know if they can investigate because misplace acts better in Optifine than Forge btw Apart from that I...
  13. thot

Manthe is a LEGEND

With Lite works
  14. thot

Why?

Why?