Recent content by TheTapped

1. T

Hypixel Pit settings for streaking

im ngl im lowkey autstic cuz back when ka bypassed perfectly i didnt really use reach and my angle was 15 i just like the colors bro 💀
  2. T

no ik how sus the rots look i tried to make jt as legit as possible and heres what i did, also sidenote staff wasnt on or smt i didnt check cuz i was using VAPE TO HOP for like 30 minutes silentaura was like 3 attack 0.1 swing 10 speed and angle like 15 aim assist is like 5 vert 5 hori 35...
  3. T

i was joking bro i have staff list and checker but yes i tested just now on an alt silent and keep is untouched by wd, only problem is both look sus i realize itll get me banned i was just asking the most legit settings i could use whilst still using silentaura dawg im not using vape for hopping...
  4. T

Selling Reg3 Prick3 ug for water DM ME

oh okay
  5. T

oh shit it was sep 1 mb i did not mean to necro 😭
  6. T

pit is staffed by about 3 memebers
  7. T

Mark as Enemy

hypixel pit hunting in mid would be AMAZING with this i wanted this feature a while back but i dont think they will be adding that
  8. T

Opinion on this client?

oh i see thats kinda funny, idrc though as long as the bypasses work, but it makes total sense cuz he "makes" ALOT of bypasses in a short amount of time and pushes it out quickly too at the same time
  9. T

Negative Impact on Personal Brand Due to Social Credit

dawg how did u even end up with -34
  10. T

Opinion on this client?

i dont know anything about this so i cant confirm nor deny it, all i know is that the client has never been bad for me the only time its bad is when backend is down cuz the client literally doesnt work then also im curious how do u know this
  11. T

Opinion on this client?

yo ive used rise since like i think 4. smt but its been GREAT for the longest time and alan is coming out with crazy fuckin bypasses rn. there was a time during the summer of this year that backend was on and off (mostly off) almost every single fucking day but they fixed that since besides that...
  12. T

i play pittttt
  13. T

not new, but i havent had a need for forums but i took a few months off (4-6) and im tryna...

not new, but i havent had a need for forums but i took a few months off (4-6) and im tryna figure out what settings are safe as the climate for cheating has obviously changed since then
  14. T

exactly so why the fuck would i play legit if i have to put in more effort and get banned, only other gamemode i enjoy is skywars anyways and i like either playing legit there or hopping on alts with rise
  15. T

oh i see, why don't they spoof the way silentaura works then? add randomization on aiming so its not just fuckin locked onto the middle of a players chest, i.e. lets say the aim spot was their chest for example then have randomization near the middle so it will move a bit as it adjusts its aim