Recent content by Splashy

1. Splashy

Using a VPN with vape

Inject and turn your VPN on afterwards.
  2. Splashy

How can i contact the support with the forum?

https://vape.gg/contact They only help through the link above - not on the forums.
  3. Splashy

Allow manual rescale

+1
  4. Splashy

Does sigma still bypass

if you have an Intel Mac, use Bootcamp to get Windows. Tutorials can be found on YouTube. That way, you can buy Vape. (I have both V4 and Lite and I use Bootcamp) if you have an Apple Silicon... may your soul Rest In Piece.
  5. Splashy

Rescale for Vape Lite

I know the internal GUI makes you detectable but idrc about being undetectable. It’s so small I can barely see it lmao. Even if it’s just a slider for size. ty manthe hun x
  6. Splashy

pvp.land settings

I use AC 9-14 (Inv and Blockhit on) Reach 3.00-3.07 WTap 3.3 (delay default) AA Hor. 5.7, Click Aim
  7. Splashy

Profile Suggestion

I said in my original post that I’ve already contacted them and they can‘t find a fix.
  8. Splashy

Account locked

Support is probably closed atm, they’ll respond when they’re open.
  9. Splashy

Profile Suggestion

Yeah, I can’t view or download public profiles lol. I can save and create my own, though.
  10. Splashy

Vape V4 vs SS Tools

Vape V2 (back in the day) was screenshare proof, as injectable clients were really new. Everyone back then would check for Forge clients, not injectables. Now they just assume you‘re using injectables lol
  11. Splashy

Profile Suggestion

Don't get me wrong, profiles are great. However, I have a rather good idea for both Lite and V4. Add the ability to view and add new profiles on the main website. (could be under accounts). This would be great. I don't know if it's just me who has this issue, but I can't view public profiles...
  12. Splashy

Best Wtap settings for smooth combos Vape lite

Just use default lol
  13. Splashy

Best auto clicker for Mac's?

@strafer just use Bootcamp.
  14. Splashy

Better Vape lite In game GUI

You gotta enable it and then click Sync Settings
  15. Splashy

Better Vape lite In game GUI

+1 for both. Pleaseeeeee, I need a bigger internal GUI LOL