Recent content by South_Road

1. South_Road

VeltPvp Practice Settings (Strafe)

I don't know a ton about getting good settings for certain hacks that I really don't use, so that is why I come here. I have often wondered how effective strafe could be in a fight and how to use it. I would also like to know some good settings for it as well.
  2. South_Road

[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

No. You would have to use CCleaner and just delete as much as you can. Also before doing so, make sure to Shift + Del the vape files on your computer.
  3. South_Road

Getting SS'd on a VM?

So I was browsing YouTube and somethings poped up in my recommended that seemed kind of interesting (keep in mind I was really bored so idk). It was one of the typical Indian scammer getting trolled vids. First watching it mad me kind of cringe inside, but after watching for a bit I started to...
  4. South_Road

SS Recording Software

He sent me the file for it. It was BLSquad 2.0.6
  5. South_Road

SS Recording Software

I will Just use that thanks! And I have been told by a friend who was ssed on viper that they use BLSquad which will detect me using OBS or action. I am going to just stick to shadowplay
  6. South_Road

Completely get rid of vape?

I have followed a tutorial and by following it I have disguised the vape file (Vape V3) as Steam.exe. Assuming this is how it works, it should show up in user assist view that I just moved steam. I hope that this works.
  7. South_Road

SS Recording Software

I mean when I'm frozen. If i had another person try and ss me that the staff didn't recognize they would ask me to reject it or ban me. I mean something that I can do on my own to record with out it being visible from my point of view so when i'm being ss'd I can rec
  8. South_Road

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: After reinstalling Vape V3, I noticed that me server list was messed up with none of my servers showing up. I restarted my pc and it fixed. Then today it happened again, except that this time the server.dat.tpm was gone completely How to reproduce the bug: I think...
  9. South_Road

SS Recording Software

I'm Looking to start a little something that I will be launching against the viper network but I need more info on what tools they use to SS. A way to get a full and very detailed look at that i need a rec software. Not OBS because Viper's BLSquad can detect that. I need something the doesn't...
  10. South_Road

Undetectable settings for ViperHcf

or even speed settings
  11. South_Road

Undetectable settings for ViperHcf

Can anyone give me good killaura settings for viper?
  12. South_Road

Ik I was going to do that but I wan'ted to hide vape v3 first. Second. I already bought vape v3 I don't wanna buy vape lite
  13. South_Road

That's not what I meant. I mean how do I get rid of every trace of vape from my pc with CCleaner
  14. South_Road

Vape v3
  15. South_Road

So I found a tutorial for hiding vape really well but I can't follow it cuz I have already downloaded and injected vape. It is not anywhere in my browser I made sure. I know it has something to do with CCleaner which I have. I just need to know what to do with it. Thanks I HAVE VAPE V3