Snafuw's latest activity

• Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Hypixel & Their Shitty Checks.
    3.1-3.2 with 80% works fine for me, it depends on the auto clicker tbh
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw reacted to Reborn_'s post in the thread AutoPearl Clutch with Like Like.
    Vape v4 Suggestion Description: It would be cool if we could auto pearl like the clutch to not fall into the void in skywars for example.
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Bridge Assist.
    bridge assist is a module that corrects your angle while scaffold does something else
  • Snafuw
    i use offset 10, 250ms.. so womp womp and its been fine, no ban
  • Snafuw
    i dont use backtrack because it felt like more of a disadvantage (me at 100ms), i use reach and fakelag
  • Snafuw
    i have been experiencing laggy back while running up on stair cases, wild that they did that
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Fake and back track.
    backtrack works better for low ping players, reach would be better suited if you have higher ping, with reach dont go over 3.2, and keep...
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Leaving / Quitting Forums + MC.
    rip
  • Snafuw
    If you really want to use vape v4 with stuff like 1.20 minecraft, you'll have to use something like ViaProxy. Merryzz already has made...
  • Snafuw
    yeah it could potentially staff ban if you're doing practice or ranked gamemodes, someone can do the honors
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Bridge Assist.
    ive also been wondering when a bridge assist module would be added to vape v4. the issues of having to no longer use lunar because of...
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Config alert.
    im saying that you can get the left/right click mixed up because you dont know which one saves or loads
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Config alert.
    with using configs, the only thing i would want from it is a way to see what left click and right clicking does. i already know how to...
  • Snafuw
    this is coming from my own experience of having an average of 100ms, even though its for people with around 80ms-120ms: with hypixel i...
  • Snafuw
    Snafuw replied to the thread Legit Scaffold - Sneak on Jump.
    1 and 2 tick delay arent anti cheat bannable, it really depends how you play and how sus you're in game with stuff for people to call...