Recent content by Satisfying

1. Satisfying

Vape V4 Release

So I heard through the grapevine that Vape V4 is almost ready for release, and is expected sometime next month. Most of the changes are geared towards Hypixel - I only know that there will be a flying exploit. What else do you expect to see?
  2. Satisfying

bowaimbot

Agreed Manthe needs to make bowaimbot inject into player's brains so it can predict their movement before they hit W A S D or move their mouse
  3. Satisfying

The blatant-ness of Anti-Bot.

Yep, that's why I said my idea will probably never be used. Just trying to satisfy your paranoia for being banned by not hitting bots.
  4. Satisfying

[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

Big vouch for PIA. Been paying yearly for it for 3-4 years now. No logs, always solid speed/connection time, rarely any packet loss. They even offer longtime members discounted rates. Servers are constantly being updated too so you won't run into the IP already being banned on popular servers...
  5. Satisfying

If hypixel ever checked for players not hitting the bot at all, then how about this: - Antibot still hides all bots from you - If you are using kill aura with target on someone and a bot begins flying around you, kill aura turns off and autoclicker enables (when bot is in your fov) so that you...
  6. Satisfying

I'm sure Watchdog *could* be made that smart if the devs wanted to though. Also if GCheat can autoban me for using Aim Assist and Autoclicker, then I don't doubt they could detect that as well lol. I believe the reason for them not adding those types of checks is to keep their false ban % low...
  7. Satisfying

This is just ridiculous

Ghost clients have been around far longer than Spook/Vape have buddy. You're a little late to be ranting about them.
  8. Satisfying

Good recording settings for FrozenOrb?

*has an account on a minecraft hacking website yet proceeds to act like he's above everybody else*
  9. Satisfying

Vape V3 Login?

Why are you touching shit? And trying to open and login to a shit? How do u even login to a shit to begin with???
  10. Satisfying

Good recording settings for FrozenOrb?

You will be fine. Personally i would turn off autopot to prevent your potions fron healing opponents.
  11. Satisfying

Vape Lite vs Vape V3 in SS

"100% undetectable" lol that's a fucking joke. There will never be a fully undetectable hack because it is impossible to properly pentest every single possible method of detection. Plus, the people screensharing you are *Minecraft* server devs (mostly java experience) and server staff (who...
  12. Satisfying

Please add Fly and Nofall(Or just checkpoint) to Vape

Sure Maybe now Zeus is better than new Serenity, but only because xboy stopped developing it months ago plus didn't care much about updating it when he was. Nothing can top old 1.7/1.8 Serenity and Latemod2 back in the day though.
  13. Satisfying

Please add Fly and Nofall(Or just checkpoint) to Vape

Damn I definitely won't be allowed to purchase Exhibition then. :/ I'll check out the Flux one though, thanks for the suggestion.