Recent content by Renduan

1. R

[Cosmetic change only] Wondering if you can stop the cmd prompt from appearing

It would look nicer if it was just the vape logo on a borderless window because right now when you start vape it also opens a command prompt and sometimes I accidently click the command prompt when trying to click on something else and it crashes the client mid-injection so I was wondering if...
  2. R

Better VPN to inject vape V4 or other things make that?

VPN's cannot be used while injecting vape. It makes a number of checks on your system to prevent use of the client by different people including your HWID, and IP address. You have you open minecraft without a vpn, inject vape, then turn the VPN on to connect to servers.
  3. R

Saved profiles delete when using a VPN now...

I have multiple banned accounts on Hypixel so I use a VPN and every time I inject vape it no longer asks me to login when I open it (it used to do that because I was opening it on a different IP address) and the profiles are changed. I can only assume that with the new update for some reason...
  4. R

Macros, refill, and module list don't work [Vape v3]

When I enter a macro, I put / and then the command, but when I press the key that it's binded to it doesn't do anything. When I bind refill to a key and press the key it does nothing When I click the pin icon on the module list it doesn't show up when I exit the GUI It's paid vape not cracked