Recent content by Random Vape Helper

1. R

Temp Disabled (Time)

The title basically says it, some of us stopped cheating since the vape database leak, and this would be good for people who don't know how to change their HWID, and IP, and their info will forever be online which staff can see. So, to back up people who aren't cheating and are actually good...
  2. R

Metro GUI Added to the themes Tab

Custom font makes it detectable in SS, and taking Metro's gui is skidding, which manthe doesn't do. (From what I've seen)
  3. R

[Tutorial] How to change your HWID

I mean, I have McAfee and it didn't mess up in anyway, nor did any of my programs make me re-log into anything or re-download anything as well. However, I will not be held responsible for any HWID programs that are locked with your computer.
  4. R

It's clean, at least the program I am giving you to change your HWID, I checked it and doesn't have any backdoor rats, trogans, and anything can mess up your computer. You are also allowed to check it yourself.
  5. R

Vape = VapeLite

Depends on the server, however, on any server you can use 3.2 to 3.4 reach settings, and it should bypass good enough, if the server's anticheat is bad and doesn't even ban blatant hackers, then you can use 6 block reach for the fucks of it.
  6. R

Hey, I've seen a couple of people asking "How do I change my HWID?" Well here I am going to show you how to do just that. First, you want to start off by downloading this. This is a program used to change you HWID fast, easy, and safe. It's pretty simple to be completely honest. First you open...
  7. R

r-wipe (vape lite)

Honestly no need for all that non sense, just do this, download the program, delete it from your downloads, only run the program on your desktop, if you are getting screenshared, exit out of it, delete the program with LShift + Delete. That's it. No need for r-wipe-n-clean, unless you aren't in...
  8. R

How do i delete these strings?

Download Process Hacker 2 Here. Once installed, scroll down until you find explorer.exe, once you found it right click and select Restart, it will restart explorer.exe and basically cleared .exes that have been ran on your explorer.exe, (Meaning you ran the pixel clicker in the Explorer) Once...