1. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Looking for bedwar players!

false lmfao
  2. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Question: Timer detectable on Hypixel?

Don't use bhop or timer on hypixel anymore both get my banned consistently
  3. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

Well I got banned once on an alt so I was just checking before I go on my main :D
  4. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

Hey does hypixel criticals bypass please tell me
  5. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

I have enemies

wrong what do you mean? maybe there can be an enemy option to maybe target them with aim or turn up reach
  6. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

I have enemies

enemy list for hvh in ranked skywars if you know someone is cheating it will turn your reach up to 5 blocks only for them this would be insane i love bhopping on my legit main just because I know the other cheater can't be recording.
  7. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Cracking a specific account

I don't think you have a high IQ but if you were wondering the site is "ogusers". Many people on there take requests for this type of stuff! I never mentioned anything about the ign "8" you low IQ assuming role-player. Obviously an account like that would be protected and active. Please only...
  8. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Cracking a specific account

Dude this can be done easily if you have the right amount of money, I'll link you a site if you are really interested.
  9. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Blatant suggestion from a big HAXOR

I want to see a spider module that bypasses Hypixel
  10. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Record/Report rates on Hypixel across different mini games

Of course, I get hackusated on my legit account in ranked skywars people will try to get you banned for anything because they are mad, that's why I stay really legit.
  11. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

My Own Settings(Can hit gold no skill what-so-ever)

Can you send a screenshot of the gui? I'm curious :D
  12. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Is it good ghost client demon gg?

During sales I got Vape for $20 and Demon normally for $18.5 But I see your point, the price is cheaper, even though the Demon gui is nice I did not like how the reach values went crazy most of the time, and how there was no Hypixel antibot even though I guess that isn't really needed.
  13. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

ree

You are fine as long as your Forge is clean, I jitterclicked with the autoclicker on by accident today for a long period of time and wasn't banned, you are fine bro.
  14. PuppysForumAccForVapeAcc

Is it good ghost client demon gg?

Lmfao if you set Demon reach at around 3.3 it ends up hitting near 3.9 blocks and will get you banned. However, the timer at max speed bypasses Velt and Arcane which is weird to me. Anyways to sum it up, Vape is the better choice obviously it has legit and rage as well as V2 and V3.