Recent content by Nvfx

1. N

skywars hvh config?

is there a config i can toggle against bhoppers in sw? i plan to use about 70% velo with it so its not too blatant
  2. N

fix silent aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: There are two changes I would like to see to silent aura. The first thing that I think is absolutely necessary is that when the target is out of range, the players' head will smoothly rotate back to the crosshair. This...
  3. N

Killaura rotations?

I've seen in @Merryzz videos that their killaura rotations show in f5. How can I get that?
  4. N

Add trajectories to indicators

lol
  5. N

AutoTool

why? how would that be useful
  6. N

Hypixel Config June 2023 Any Ping

That's self explanatory. People use vape mainly bc they're bad at the game so they most likely wont have good movement.
  7. N

damn watchdog is trash

I know it goes without saying, but I'd like to point out that I used normal mode killaura (bc I didn't know the modes I thought normal was the legit one) on hypixel and it took 20 hours (not consecutive) to get banned like bro hitbox checks do nothing
  8. N

Can somebody explain the killaura modes

I understand silent rotates and looks legit and normal doesnt aim, but what does blatant do?
  9. N

Reflecting on 5 Years with Vape V4

Bro is celebrating having an unfair advantage for 5 years 👏👏👏 also chatgpt lmao
  10. N

meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

You most likely used nofall or antifall that got you banned. If you didn't use those modules, then It's probable you messed up one of the configs.
  11. N

UPDATE AUTOHOTBAR (vape v4)

I also just realized that vape already has a similar feature in the whitelist/blacklist items section of modules. In the whitelist of invcleaner you can type "pickaxes" or "swords" and it will toss swords when cleaning. However, autohotbar just has this custom menu that is completely useless...
  12. N

If I use the slient feature of killaura, will other players see my head spin

yes I do think that is a necessary feature to pair with the silent aiming
  13. N

Add Chest Aura to the vape v4

this could be useful there is a chance it could be added now that blatant features are getting updated (killaura update)
  14. N

Make an auto hotbar setting so it will not be color specific for wool (bedwars usage)

I also made a post abt this pls go mention it https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/update-autohotbar-vape-v4.45345