Recent content by nog

1. nog

vape lite on lunar client

what is compatibility mode?
  2. nog

vape lite on lunar client

I heard it was compatible a couple ofnths ago but does it still work now. and if it does are there a lot of bugs?
  3. nog

Glory 6 Blocking was CLICKBAIT

he probably used 4.2 reach and used hitboxes to make it seem like he was 6 blocking
  4. nog

whats next?

I think vape will tun into an injectable client with all the mods you want in it. It will work with vanilla Minecraft or forge and come equipped with everything a Minecraft hacker can ask for with hacks.
  5. nog

whats next?

you can try encephalon. its a full client but has right and left click autoclicker. it has an option to disable click delay but im not sure if it works.
  6. nog

whats next?

break block is a feature that will work for 1.7.10 if you use an external autoclicker. The 1.8.9 hit delay messes up with external autoclicker break block.
  7. nog

Autoclicker settings ( Request )

8-12
  8. nog

TEST

9. nog

TEST

I was doing some testing and I found out that Vape v4 can partially inject into luna r1..9 and Cheatbreaker 1.8.9. I wasn't sure if it wouldn't inject because of my pc or something but I want the people who read this thread to try it out if possible. Step 1: get winexp...
  10. nog

Timer settings hypixel

title
  11. nog

Lunar Bypass

you cant inject
  12. nog

minemen.club autoclicker bypass

how do staff know if you are auto clicking on the server? is it randomization chacks or is it by csp? and if there are ways to bypass the auto clicker checks what are they?
  13. nog

is reach bannable on hypixel

if I use 6 block reach will I get watchdog banned
  14. nog

unban on lunar client

do you guys know how to get unbanned on lunar client. i reset my PC but I'm still banned. help please.
  15. nog

Vape 4 Ranked skywars

what happened