Recent content by MUYi

1. MUYi

Don't pretend to be Chinese. Your Chinese doesn't even have a smooth sentence or grammar

Don't pretend to be Chinese. Your Chinese doesn't even have a smooth sentence or grammar
  2. MUYi

I need a safe configuration

Thank u. Can you give me the settings of Hitbox and Velocity?
  3. MUYi

Forgot to say, this configuration is suitable for Hypixel
  4. MUYi

My ping is 180MS-200MS Hope AutoClick can reach 12 or so There is also SCAFFOLD is safe If there is a Keepsprint, the most perfect
  5. MUYi

Vape‘s Translate(Chinese)

I wrote a translation about Vape, and I translated some modules of Vape into Chinese. You can open "https://shimo.im/docs/yy8Cy3jdkvjTKCd8" to view my translated content. Thanks for reading.
  6. MUYi

How to change my password

My vape password is too simple, I want to change the complicated password
  7. MUYi

A vape v4 problem

The injection of vape v4 results in much higher mouse sensitivity
  8. MUYi

Some suggestions of vape and non help inquiry

1.首先,vape已经可以搜索指定方块的位置了 First of all, vape can already search the position of the specified block 2.客服显示是可以通过mod来实现的 Customer service display can be achieved through mod 3.你可以添加多个配置,给配置切换添加快捷键 You can add multiple configurations and add shortcut keys for configuration switching 4.我同意催更 I agree...
  9. MUYi

[REQUEST]VAPE V3 in Hypixel

my ping is 190~200 ms
  10. MUYi

[REQUEST]VAPE V3 in Hypixel

I want to configure the killaura module in hypixel
  11. MUYi

Vape website

Many people cannot log in vape.gg in China
  12. MUYi

bhop

oh,sorry. I am not very familiar with vape
  13. MUYi

bhop

But it pulls back often, does n’t it?I think it is also possible to add a bhop mode to the speed module
  14. MUYi

bhop

VAPE's speed is too fast,I hope vape can add "Bhop",It can help us be safer on hypixel