Recent content by Memerlegend2111

1. Memerlegend2111

Vape v4?

Are you like fr tho? He's clearly joking, yiu must be very french to say that don't worry brother, you are part of the familt now, we have the king of retards the retarded French guy the retarded russian the retarded guy(dual is a weeb like me so u respect him newfag) i wonder who else wants to...
  2. Memerlegend2111

Vape v4?

What brain, how is the coronovirus gonna fuck something that doesn't exist? I never had a brain and never will, you are much the king of retards are you, i am at your service milord
  3. Memerlegend2111

Vape v4?

Ooo, nice to meet another retard like me, welcome to the family brother
  4. Memerlegend2111

you guys are so ungrateful!!!

Hahah i am gonna kill you all and then myself
  5. Memerlegend2111

They don't give a shit about ppl dying?!!? Then they probably won't give a shit about getting sued :)
  6. Memerlegend2111

I will make a support ticket about ny friend that hung himself because they didn't unban him, and hypixel rep - rep
  7. Memerlegend2111

So you hate yourself? Man don't say that, go get some therapy, if you really want to die, kill yourself. It's that smart my friend
  8. Memerlegend2111

My house catches on fire everyday, happens a lot when ur so retarded
  9. Memerlegend2111

Update?

I don't talk autism either, i talk retard
  10. Memerlegend2111

wHeRe Is mY vApE v4 wHiTeLiSt?

Your sins have been forgiven
  11. Memerlegend2111

manthe clicker halp pls

btw, google exist for a reason, need help? search it up, need mental help? go to your therapist, and I hate saying the therapist word because it has rape in it.
  12. Memerlegend2111

Update?

oh i know thanks for the compliment, it's kindest I've ever recieved
  13. Memerlegend2111

my bad I ended the sentence with a semi colon because I'm currently learning c++, that happens, sometimes;
  14. Memerlegend2111

I am nothing and will forever be nothing, shall ash become what I fear the most. writing that made me feel pretty smart for using complicated words that I don't understand;
  15. Memerlegend2111

it's AI, not OI, have you never watched hunter x hunter?

it's AI, not OI, have you never watched hunter x hunter?